Quantcast

Northstar January 20-23

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
The Kadvang said:
Do you really think I am so dumb that I thought I could bring my 2-6? Riding encompasses skiing, snowboarding, sledding, whatever.... lolz.

:D
i was thinking that you might have just typed in the wrong month, or something like that. i didnt think you were dumb enough to do some thing like that even though i want to buy studed tires and go ride up there, if they would allow

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dhtahoe said:
God I can't beleve I just defended you. HA!!!
Poop head. No chance of you making it to GGG I suppose? I'll probably see you at Sea Otter or N* this summer. Remind me to criticize your choice of componentry like my e-Friend Montashu. Time to go ride my scooter.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
dhtahoe said:
Ahhhh but the word riding applies to snowboarding. And is anyone really that dumb... Snowboarding was the first thing to come to my mind.
did you read this

IronJim said:
i was thinking that you might have just typed in the wrong month, or something like that. i didnt think you were dumb enough to do some thing like that

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
The Kadvang said:
Poop head. No chance of you making it to GGG I suppose? I'll probably see you at Sea Otter or N* this summer. Remind me to criticize your choice of componentry like my e-Friend Montashu. Time to go ride my scooter.
HA HA... Nope your not getting that lucky I will be at GGG. Taking the winter off of snowboard competition so I have been spending ALOT of time on the bike. Then you can tell me what a piece of crap my new Fox 40 is. :eviltongu

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dhtahoe said:
HA HA... Nope your not getting that lucky I will be at GGG. Taking the winter off of snowboard competition so I have been spending ALOT of time on the bike. Then you can tell me what a piece of crap my new Fox 40 is. :eviltongu
:drool: 40mm stanchions are so overrated...

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
dhtahoe said:
Think the seels will want to stay down on this fork?