Quantcast

NorthStar - July 14, 2007

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I was intent on going to Downieville, but like an idiot I forgot that the Dville Classic is this weekend. So I digress.

I plan to head to NorthStar... :clapping:

Anyone else planning on being there this weekend?

Josh? You want in?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I lied. I'm not going afterall. Sorry guys. I'm an idiot (x2 now).

Josh. Think you might be down to do some local Pacifica riding instead?

Let me know man.

Sorry to bomb out on you guys. :-(

desmo

Chimp
Apr 26, 2007
I and some others will be up there sat. I hope to see you BLS, like you, I am always taking pics, and do not have any of me riding!

BLS439

Chimp
Jul 9, 2007
Santa Cruz, Ca
Desmo....I don't ride right now...I'm a hiker :( But we can definitely get some shots if I see you up there.

I think we'll spend a lot of time on Boondocks, a little time on Gypsy (it was only okay for shooting), and knowing my brother, time on the race course trails (karpiel, etc). I guess that's pretty much the whole mountain huh? LOL

IVCrider

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
In Traffic
I'll be there on Saturday. Looks like I'll be riding my nomad though, my Sunday's rear wheel(ex1750) finally gave out out on me and tacoed. It should be interesting, I will be forcing myself to ride clips because I keep getting knocked off flats even with 5.10's so I should be falling everywwhere.

IVCrider

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
In Traffic
I trued the Sunday's wheel enough to be ridden, so I'll be on that bike on Saturday at the n*. I am still gonna ride the nomad a bit up there just not at n*.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
If anyone wants to carpool from the SLO area, I'm prettty interested in heading up some time friday.

so if you wanna carpool, pm me.