Quantcast

Northstar Race #1 pictures

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Had a great time up at Northstar with a great group of kids. (cool picture coming tonight)

Race went very well.

Cierra Smith 1st place Pro women. Specialized Allride Academy
Mikey Silvestry 1st place Pro men. Specialized Allride Academy

I havent had time to sort by plate yet and I may not. I also have not put all the pictures up yet but will tonight.

Thanks all for a great time everyone there was killer.......(bring back the Pro purse)

See you at the Pro GRT.

Link to gallery:
http://www.wmsmithphoto.com/Professional-Photography/Bicycle-Races/2010-Northstar-Race-1-Gypsy/12651621_6fL5b#909563054_zn9YL

Last edited:

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Rocks where are they? I want to see people doubling up the waterfall section under the chairlift this weekend!

Nice shots

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Rocks where are they? I want to see people doubling up the waterfall section under the chairlift this weekend!

Nice shots
This is a new corner, so I needed to get some shots of it..........it's really a much better course then last year and the course for the Pro GRT has a few cool surprises.

Thanks Ian

Last edited:

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Awesome pics Wil, and congrats to Cierra and Mikey! See you out there this weekend at the GRT! btw what class is Cierra racing this weekend?
Thanks!.

The Pro GRT is a USA Cycling event, so she has to race Cat 1. She will be racing Pro women for 2011 though.

See you there

MDJ

Monkey
Dec 15, 2005
San Jose, CA
The new short top section of Gypsy is fun. The rest is the same, so I wonder what the surprises are.

It was also nice that Gypsy got a visit from the water truck fairy on Saturday.