Quantcast

Northstar race Oct. 4*5

manwithgun

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
I should be heading up some time on Friday. Several groups from the hood will be up for the weekend. I think Martin is bringing some of the "mexican elegantes"....(South Americans) No race plans for me, I'll just be riding the good side of the hill. No lodging plans yet. You making an appearance?

manwithgun

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
Parkfield is "run what'cha brung". You don't need a DH bike to race DH, even if you DH so hard that you break your DH specific DH bike. same goes for DS.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Well now that great to hear...other Colombians? I thought I was alone.
BTW, Colombia is in S America, just above Brazil. Looks like there could be some great trials there...prob is..you could get killed if you accidentally ended up in someones Cocaine fields. I 'd like to meet these Colombian guys.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Alfredo's actually from El Salvador. Juan is buddies with Marcelo, Mauricio and... uh. Chucky (he told me his real name, but chucky was easier to remember). Mauricio, Marcelo and Chucky unfortunately flew back home this morning. They were killing it this weekend.

Edgy- Next time I convince these guys to come down with me and ride SoCal trails, I'll let you know

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Edgy- Next time I convince these guys to come down with me and ride SoCal trails, I'll let you know[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. We have some cool shuttle trails here but N*/lift/trails=Rocks!