Quantcast

Northstar this weekend... need a place to stay?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
So, 4 other guys said they could go this weekend. Consequently, I reserved a room in the village (or nearby) that was non-refundable. Well, 2 of them had some issues come up and can't make it and I'll be darned if I'm gonna' foot their end of the bill because, well, I can't foot their end of the bill. :nopity:

Anyway, anyone gonna' be up there all weekend and want to split a room? I know most of you poo a lot, and smell bad, but if there was two of you it would only be $35 for Saturday night, and that includes a pool-pass to use the pool/spa and locker room showers on Sunday after we ride a second day.

Let me know.

:cheers:

Last edited:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Todd, right now there's only 3 or us. We can cram four people into my truck, although it's not comfy. But hey... it's a weekend at Northstar!

If we all four take one car (my truck) and we all stay in the place together, it'll be cheap.

Plus, we get to shower after we ride which, let's be honest, is REALLY nice.

Last edited:

Ringer

Monkey
Mar 4, 2008
when are you going up mike? is there room in the vehicle? text me or something tomorrow. i have class most of the day

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Derek. It looks like I might have one more in my truck, so we might be full. 4 people in my truck is kinda' rough. But if something falls through, I'll txt you ASAP.

Gas would be about $35, and the room would also be about $35 for Saturday night. We'd be leaving at 5:30am on Saturday (27th) and I'd like to be home by 8pm on Sunday, the 28th.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
No problem, man. I just found someone else to join us, so we're okay on money. :-)

Have fun this weekend, everyone!

Josh, I'll try to take pics of the jump park!