Quantcast

Northstar update!!!

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Well so far so good... they are still opening June 18th. I was just told that will be a $10 day. For people wanting season passes get them now and they will knock $40 off the original price. Gondola is a go for opening day along with some new trails. This will be the best year ever. And with the Gondola running it will make it easier to get the keg to Vista opening day. See ya all there!!!

TOWN :devil:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by dhtahoe
And with the Gondola running
sweet, like cha! So we don't have to wait 45mins to get to the express chair(vista).. June 18 :think: must...look....into....calendar

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Acadian
that is the cool part...you can get lots of brown nosing done in 45 mins. :devil:
or, that's 45 mins less in explaining how the Nicolai suspension works to peeps... it gets tiring. There's something about N* where I get stopped by peeps about every 10 feet (esp gromes) in the parking lot, ticket booth, food court or lift line and get asked, "how the hell(a) does that 'thing' work?" I love talking about the frames on weekend ride....to a point. :)

See y'all up there and be hell(a) kind to your socal neighbors, brah..:devil:

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
good stuff...

mike, did you get my email with the photos of you from sea otter, or are you just going to save them and not say anything back to me...? :D

builder666

Monkey
Dec 13, 2002
Construction in Subterfuge
Thanks Mike!

Originally posted by dhtahoe
Well so far so good... they are still opening June 18th. I was just told that will be a $10 day. For people wanting season passes get them now and they will knock $40 off the original price. Gondola is a go for opening day along with some new trails. This will be the best year ever. And with the Gondola running it will make it easier to get the keg to Vista opening day. See ya all there!!!

TOWN :devil:

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
What is the opening day? I'm going to be around here in Santa Barbara all summer and I've never been up there. I wanna hit Mammoth as well at some point.