Quantcast

Northwest Dirt Culture

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Now of course if there's one thing I hate to do is complain....(heheh)

But I received my copy of NWDC yesterday from Pinkbike. I've been wanting to buy it now for a while. I especially like the PA footage. The movie itelf is awesome.

But it skips like every 5 seconds, making it very hard to watch. Has anyone else had this problem?I mean, maybe it's my DVD player...it it pushing 5 years old. But I've play other burned DVD 's and not had this problem.

I'm going to try it my my computer and in my portable DVD to see if it does the same thing....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
when i try to watch new dvd's on my old laptop they usually skip alot. Then i play them on my buddies new player and its fine. I think it skips like that because its old and it gets a sensory overload.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
MMike said:
Now of course if there's one thing I hate to do is complain....(heheh)

But I received my copy of NWDC yesterday from Pinkbike. I've been wanting to buy it now for a while. I especially like the PA footage. The movie itelf is awesome.

But it skips like every 5 seconds, making it very hard to watch. Has anyone else had this problem?I mean, maybe it's my DVD player...it it pushing 5 years old. But I've play other burned DVD 's and not had this problem.

I'm going to try it my my computer and in my portable DVD to see if it does the same thing....
MMike, if it still has a problem, PM me your mailing address and I'll send you a new copy. Yah, the early copies where not shrink wrapped. The new copies were replicated at Q-media and will work even in older players.

--- Thanks, Greg

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
ggrubb said:
MMike, if it still has a problem, PM me your mailing address and I'll send you a new copy. Yah, the early copies where not shrink wrapped. The new copies were replicated at Q-media and will work even in older players.

--- Thanks, Greg
PM box is fulll!!