Quantcast

Northwood ride pics

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
had a good time at northwood today. i've never seen so many people out at the same time. anyway, here are the pics. i'm sorry that i don't remember names too well but i'll start it off with the dude that's only been riding for 3 weeks!

diff rider off the small drop

blurry pic of motomike with his manual to drop...all the chics dig it

chase on the fun drop

yours truly.....my first pic in a long time where i'm not making a stupid face

motomike throwing down

forgot your name dude but you we're killing it!

those are all of the good ones. everyone was rolling through it so fast that i didn't have time to set up for more decent pics.
'twas a good time...too bad it's being developed :(

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
its too bad I didn't know about this place earlier, its a gem. thanks for showing us around and snapping some pix manimal. nice avatar, too.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Cool pics Manimal. I would have "posed" for more, but the shoulder was killing me. Turns out it was actually dislocated when we rode that day. No wonder it f***ing hurt.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Is Northwood still ride-able? If so, we need to hit it again before it gets developed, especially since I won't have the shoulder problem.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
I *know* I have ridden out there. I still do not know how to get there and want to ride there again since last time my shoulder was fudged up.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
if you do get to go on wed....it will be free of spider webs. i cleared them all out for you yesterday! :D :angry:

i hate being the first one to ride there in a while, especially after a hard rain....those spiders stay super busy.

everything is in good condition though, not even muddy...as a matter of fact, yesterday was the first time in months that there wasn't any mud under the skinny to drop to teeter in disneyland. i was amazed!

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
me. motomike and non-monkey Brandon went out there today. The stuff is super fun, but I have a feeling its gonna be even better when its not pouring down rain... I definetly wanna check this place out again

Sep 30, 2004
I'll hit northwood sometime this week if i'm off work at all.

Just gimmie a ring wednesday should workout
336-471-6950
Oh yea if you must give me number out make sure it's only to really attractive girls.

:)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Chillin_Dude427 said:
I'll hit northwood sometime this week if i'm off work at all.

Just gimmie a ring wednesday should workout
336-471-6950
Oh yea if you must give me number out make sure it's only to really attractive girls.

:)

too bad you just gave it out to all the "attractive girls" on the internet ;)

you'll be getting a call from a deep voiced vixen pretty soon i bet :D