Quantcast

Nostalgia (Things that make us feel old).

S.n.a.k.e.

Monkey
Mar 12, 2003
N. Tonawanda, NY
For me the worst part about getting older is not the gray hair (or as I like to call them "natural highlights" ), the need for reading glasses to see up close, or even memory loss. But every year my balls hang lower and lower. Just a few years ago it was mildly annoying, now it can be down right painful at times. The old boys tend to stick to my thighs, and eventually would pull away with a few steps. But now, oh no, they stay stuck. So getting up to move it feels like my sack is about to tear off.

And on hot summer days, trying to discretely peel them off my thighs becomes a monumental challenge. You can't just reach down with your hand and do it when in public so you have to get creative. I've tried the cowboy straddle walk to shake them loose, but that can draw just as much attention as a round of pocket ball.

Perhaps one day I will have mastered the art of saggy ball adjusting, but for now I'll just have to deal with the strange looks from people who have know idea why I seem to be shaking one leg and grimacing.
This.
Boxer briefs help, but there were some days this summer that were unbeara-ball.
Chicks complain about saggy boobs, but at least they don't stick to their stomach.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
the lion king and toy story make me feel old. considering both of them are approaching 20 yrs old. my biggest thing that makes me feel old though is the fact that im thinking about my career and marriage and all that ****.

its funny how the older you get the bigger the things that terrify you are. first its not getting the toy you want, then girls, then marriage and supporting a family, then a finger in your butt, then cancer, and finally death.