Quantcast

Nostradamus

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
there is a show about him right now on history channel, and it is my educated view that this guy what full of crap.....thunder and lightning fall... what a crock of ****.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dhtahoe said:
Well he did predict Hitler... And only missed it by 1 letter Hisler. Some of his not so vague predictions have been VERY close.

Well, no, he didn't predict hitler. He predicted hisler. When hitler came around people just said, " hitler is close to hisler, so, He must have predicted the future!!!"

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
dhtahoe said:
Well he did predict Hitler... And only missed it by 1 letter Hisler. Some of his not so vague predictions have been VERY close.
Dude he sat on his fat ass and wrote random thoughts for 50 years straight. A monkey with a typewriter could have predicted Hisler.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Echo said:
A monkey with a typewriter could have predicted Hisler.
I dunno, man. All sorts of promises were made to me about writing Shakespeare, but I've had those monkeys in my closet for quite some time now and they can't even spell "Laertes" right. I keep telling them it's not "Layartes" but they won't listen.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
BSEVEER said:
If you throw enough sh*t on the wall some of it will stick.

True. What about all the jiber jaber crap that he didnt predict? Not to mention he didnt predict anything... Those codes can be switched around to portray him to have predicited it, but only after the fact.