Quantcast

Not again..

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
crap. my buddy just called me and told me his 2nd wife is moving out..when he got divorced the first time he did not take it to good and was kinda out of the loop for awhile....We did alot of crap together awhile back, and I think it took sometime to get settled and back to himself.It has been years now and we do alot of dirtbike riding,mountainbiking,drinking,.etc...etc...hopefully he will deal well with the situation and find a woman quick to stay sane....maybe this is why our buddy Jeff says he will never marry...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ktmsx said:
<snip> find a woman quick to stay sane...
That sounds like a good plan. Get divorced and find another woman right away..... :think:

Has anyone ever suggested to your buddy that he just live life like he wants to and if a woman comes along, so much the better........?

Hope he works it out.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dirtydirtysouf said:
those parts can be replaced with 2 ripe honeydew melons and a warm apple pie :heart: :heart: :heart: :agree: :agree: :agree:
Sheeeeeit, if that were true, half of the world's problems would be solved overnight. Sadly, though, our doo-dads can tell the fake from the real so we blunder through our existence following the lead of a pushy, alcohol-addled character that has to squint to see with his one good eye. Quite pitiable, really.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
SkaredShtles said:
That sounds like a good plan. Get divorced and find another woman right away..... :think:
Good gracious. My friend just did this and he is only my age (24)! :rolleyes: He started dating a girl in January 2003, got her pregnant in March '03, married her in Oct '03, baby came Dec '03, separted October '05, meets new girl December '05, engaged Feb '06, divorced March '06, married for the second time April '06 (small civil ceremony so he could keep his army housing, actual reception for family was 2 weeks ago).

It's really sad. He is just too insecure and needy to be alone for a while. I am waiting to hear that another kid is on the way... :nonono:

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
SkaredShtles said:

Has anyone ever suggested to your buddy that he just live life like he wants to and if a woman comes along, so much the better........?

Hope he works it out.
you know what I am trying to say..just find someone who can make you happy...we are going to have a couple brews later in the week we will see.....living life like you want would include a woman...I am not exactly a good person to relate this ...I been maried almost 18 years ..if I was single I would not what the heck to do.....but I know there would be a woman around.............

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
antimony said:
Good gracious. My friend just did this and he is only my age (24)! :rolleyes: He started dating a girl in January 2003, got her pregnant in March '03, married her in Oct '03, baby came Dec '03, separted October '05, meets new girl December '05, engaged Feb '06, divorced March '06, married for the second time April '06 (small civil ceremony so he could keep his army housing, actual reception for family was 2 weeks ago).

It's really sad. He is just too insecure and needy to be alone for a while. I am waiting to hear that another kid is on the way... :nonono:
holy crap..wtf is wrong with people.????...if I got a divorce there would be women around but why do people get remarried so quick.??

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
ktmsx said:
holy crap..wtf is wrong with people.????...if I got a divorce there would be women around but why do people get remarried so quick.??
Seriously! And this girl is 21, fresh out of college. I have no idea what people are thinking 95% of the time. :think: