Quantcast

not bike related...

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
I have a quick question about posting pics in threads.??..I have tryed copy and then pasting but that does not work if I am trying to reply to a thread??..how do you get all these nice bike pics in there??? I am new to computers as well as mtb....thanks for any help.....

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Use a free servce like photobucket.com to store your photos and use copy from there and then paste using the yellow mountain button here.

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
shouldn't I be able to copy and paste from other treads instead of using just quotes...and what about pics I have on my computer..?I know my daughter uses photobucket..but I don't have a clue...

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
ktmsx said:
shouldn't I be able to copy and paste from other treads instead of using just quotes...and what about pics I have on my computer..?I know my daughter uses photobucket..but I don't have a clue...
I see a potential father/daughter bonding moment, and a chance for her to humiliate you on the PC :D

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
ktmsx said:
It depends on who's hosting the photo.

Yea, sit down with your daughter and have her show ya what' up.

:love:

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
next you will suggest asking my wife for directions...I see posts on here and people put in pics in just a couple seconds..seems like it should be pretty easy.....

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend

Is this what you wanted ? here is how to get an image that is on the web in a forum. copy the images address (I usually get them by right clicking on pic and then clicking on properties )once you have copied the address, look at the tool bar that is above your reply box there is a yellow square with moutains, that is for inserting images , click it and paste the address, and whammo your in business

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
I give up that does not work here...thanks anyway...maybe because I am at work certain things just don't work ,there are alot of sites I can't open...oh well.....