Quantcast

Not Enough Riding Here.....

dcrides

Chimp
Jun 24, 2005
Thanks for the tip. Believe it or not I raked the whole trail before I rode it. Kinda hard to tell.

Wigga

Monkey
Jul 27, 2004
kirkland
wait this isint about sunday vs (insert every other bike here)? and it doesnt have shots of you not riding you shiny bike that you must never ride to keep that clean? and your not posing every little detail of your build? and you can actually ride? and your not wearing your full tld race kit to ride a trail? your never going to get any posts here man...

good video though, trail looks sweet, cant wait to hit up some rock gardens again

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
pensler? name sounds familiar. what class you racin bro? nice little trail you got goin there. and yes ridin out here on the east coast is hard in the fall. leaves everywhere and you cant see the rocks! good stuff i gotta get out and ride but im allergic to cold weather.

dcrides

Chimp
Jun 24, 2005
I race jrx but I would not in the least consider myself one of the junior "pros". I was at the october Plattekill and crashed real hard in my run. My little bro got fourth which was pretty awsome- think you might have been at that race.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
yea im sure we've been at alot of the same races, wisp??

haha you crashed hard too at the platty race? did you hit the tree at the bottom of the high speed section at the end of the run like i did?

dcrides

Chimp
Jun 24, 2005
Yeah i was wisp a few times. Nah, I crashed in the chute before the burm that led into the double track/jump section. Hitting a rock at the top and landing on my head a the very bottom = fun.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Im still pissed that i did not get a picture of that. You had to hit that thing going about 20.
yea i was full out pinned, not sure what i was thinking hahaha.

pensler i know what section your talkin about now. that section was wack. huge pointy rock in the middle haha.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
This looks like one of the trails out in the Shed. If you have ever ridden in MD you should know where the shed is. Nice riding Pensler.

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
dcrides looks like a really sweet trail. myself and a couple of friends are looking for some trails in the area. could you float me some info through a PM?

thanks

dan

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Wish someone would tell Clay Porter this too... (BTT & F1RST)
When do you see it interlaced? It should be fine watching it on a normal (non HD) television.

If you're seeing interlaced video you're on a computer or an HD tv I assume. You can setup whatever media player you use to deinterlace on your computer and I know at least some HD tv sets can do it.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
When do you see it interlaced? It should be fine watching it on a normal (non HD) television.

If you're seeing interlaced video you're on a computer or an HD tv I assume. You can setup whatever media player you use to deinterlace on your computer and I know at least some HD tv sets can do it.
On my PC through VLC. I know I can deinterlace it in that, but obviously the quality would be better if it was never interlaced in the first place.

Earthed DVDs didn't have this problem (just checked), and they definitely look sharper than the CP ones once I've applied a deinterlace method of one form or another.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
On my PC through VLC. I know I can deinterlace it in that, but obviously the quality would be better if it was never interlaced in the first place.

Earthed DVDs didn't have this problem (just checked), and they definitely look sharper than the CP ones once I've applied a deinterlace method of one form or another.
There's nothing inherently wrong with interlacing......I mean that's the format your television uses. And yeah VLC has a few options. I just use 'discard' meaning it throws away half the fields.

The good thing about progressive scan televisions is that one day in our lifetime, there will be no such issue.