Quantcast

Not exactly a newbie..

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
I'm not new to riding, but I'm fairly new to the rm forum. I'm from the DC/MD area here on the East Coast of A. 18.. female.. have a schwinn 4banger, and a hardtail mesa (before they sold out)- which I'm building up.

Simply wanted to say whats up
-Arleigh

TickTock

Chimp
Aug 1, 2002
~Boston~
Sup!
From boston, 24/m. I like fine dining and walking on the beach etc etc

Welcome to rm! Hop into the blabber and enjoy!

Wolfspyder

Chimp
Feb 3, 2003
RVA
Originally posted by Arsbars
and a hardtail mesa (before they sold out)- which I'm building up.
I have one of those too, '01 mesa disc. I ditched the Jett for a Fox Vanilla, made a huge difference. Also went clipless on the pedals, otherwise it is still stock. Although, I am going full suspension soon, hopefully this week when my bike finally shows up.

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
yeh i love my mesa.. in about another month or two only thing going to be stock on it is my rotors (maybe) and frame.

Ha fine dining eh?? Where are you taking me :)??

dangitboy

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
Golden, Colorado
Well..Im a newbie to RM, and an intermediate rider...mostly XC...and newbie to DH and Freeride...I ride a MongooseXR150, with a few mods and upgrades...its a kickass bike, bang for buck...
but I am shopping Kona and Rocky Mountain and Giant...to try and pick out what to move up with. Kinda leaning toward Kona at the moment.

Peace

Dave

Airborne

Chimp
Nov 21, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Welcome Dave! Didnt include you in the last post as you might have a hell of a commute to VT. Last but not least! If you can make the trip, it'll rock!

monkeywench

Chimp
Mar 26, 2003
movin' on...
Airborne, thanks for the invite. Myself and Mecannoman would certainly be tempted.
Last summer we did the trip to Mt. Washington via Maine and any back road we could find.
Might not be in our budget this year, but who knows?:cool:

Airborne

Chimp
Nov 21, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Originally posted by monkeywench
Airborne, thanks for the invite. Myself and Mecannoman would certainly be tempted.
Last summer we did the trip to Mt. Washington via Maine and any back road we could find.
Might not be in our budget this year, but who knows?:cool:
oh you just need like 50 bucks and gas. i think its like 5 bucks for the trail fee/day + food $. i hear you on the $. i think it might cost me 100 in gas tho... :( ;) :D