Quantcast

Not for green P people

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Oh yeah dude, advertisements on like, "free websites" really FREAK ME OUT man. Like bad trip. Bummer, eh?

Wow.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't know about green pee but if you drink lots of purple colored Cool-Aid it will turn your turds green.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
The goal is to have nothing but ads for non-greenies by the end of the year.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BeerDemon said:
The goal is to have nothing but ads for non-greenies by the end of the year.
Sweet.

Can we have extra pop-ups and REALLY loud sounds too?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
H8R said:
Sweet.

Can we have extra pop-ups and REALLY loud sounds too?
Already in the works. As a bonus, we are going to have Celine Dion songs playing in the background.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BeerDemon said:
Already in the works. As a bonus, we are going to have Celine Dion songs playing in the background.
NICE!

It'll be just like Transcend's Myspace page!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
H8R said:
Or drink 8 ounces of green food dye shaken up with a little mayo.
One of the guys I was at the bar with on St. Patty's Day noticed an unattended mug of green beer on the bar. He was a bit drunk, and thought he'd pound it.

After he pounded it, he turned to the bartender and muttered something about it being particularly weak. The bartender informed him that it was a mug of green dye that he was using in the beers. :dead:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Yeah, I don't know about the ads either, but I will add, black licorice to the list of things that makes your Poo Poo funky greenish color!

but nothing compares to the funky psycodelic nature of my dogs crap after she ate a whole box of 64 crayola crayons!:eek:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
DaveW said:
I'm not a "P" person but I have'nt really noticed the adds to be honnest?
I don't know if that's good or bad. I'm glad they were integrated into the design well, but a little disappointed they aren't "noticable".

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Ridemonkey said:
I don't know if that's good or bad. I'm glad they were integrated into the design well, but a little disappointed they aren't "noticable".
The only ones other than Bend Oregon that REALLY I've noticed have been those talking smilie one's which only wound me up and made me reluctant to surf this forum....which was self defeating for the advertiser.

Getting the right level of in your face/gain attention Vs piss off potential clients is always gonna be a hard to define dynamic especialy in a marketplace like the web where geographical/socialeconomic indicators become very very hard to localise. :bomb:

:devil: Welcome to the world I abandoned for Sanity's sake! lol

Advertising is a S***ty self important twisted lil world. :nopity:

For good hints on how to do it.... talk to a Psychologist. :)

How ever.... I'm also drunk at the moment so feel free to ignore the above gibbering ;)