Quantcast

Not Mountain Biking, Mountain Boarding

mattvolp

Chimp
Feb 26, 2005
What's Mountain Boarding:Link

Every year there's a national mountain boarding championship. This year it was held at snowmass. For the last two years I've been making a video on it. Now the initial buzz is gone among riders so I decided to open the video up to everyone else. Click Here for the Vid The movie can be downloaded for FREE, or you can buy a dvd. If you download it, feel free to make comments in this thread, good or bad. If you mention this post, I can hook you up with a "poor boy" deal. Just shoot me an email if you're interested. mattvolp@gmail.com

thanks,
Matt

ps. The file size is pretty big, so make sure you have a high speed internet.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Mountain boarding is crazy. I was out riding today and some mountain boarders came up after a while and started hittin the jumps and stuff. When they go down its HARD! Looks quite painful.

mattvolp

Chimp
Feb 26, 2005
Alot of people were having problems loading the vid. I think I fixed it, let me know if it works....

-Matt

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
It's pretty cool and radical. I know a girl who do's it. Better wear some protection. Because your gonna fall alot on your but, if you can;t brake good enough. Or put on a aftermarket brake on it. Some say that;s for pussys.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Some dude brought one out to the Djs... he was super coolion 'Pro Mountain Boarder'... He spent a lot of time sliding down the landings on his face, with the mountain board in tow.