Quantcast

Not pulling any strings, I have been injured by a tampon

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Stan: Dude, what are we gonna do for New Year's Eve? It has to be awesome.
Kyle: I know. It's probably gonna be the biggest night of our lives!
MMike: [runs up] You guys! You guys! [pants] Guess what?
Kyle: What, fatass?!
MMike: I've become a man! I started puberty, you guys! [grins]
Kenny: (…What?)
Stan: No you didn't!
MMike: Yes! I really did.
Stan: How do you know?
MMike: Well, because yesterday I got my period. [lets the words hang there for a moment]
Kyle: You got your what?
MMike: My period, you guys. You see, there comes a time in every child's life when they grow up and nature takes its course by having you bleed out your ass for a few days every month.
Stan: You're making that up! [a woman steps out of a small building, and he addresses her] Miss Aliton, what's it mean to get a period?
Miss Aliton: Well boys, ah-I don't think I can tell you. Ah-
Stan: Please, it's important.
Miss Aliton: Well, it's when puberty hits and you bleed, you know, down there. [points to the region]
Kyle: Holy ****, dude! MMike's right! [Miss Aliton turns and walks away. The boys turn to face MMike]
MMike: Well guys, I'm afraid I won't be able to hang out with you on New Year's Eve. I have to hang out with the older crowd because now, I'm ma-ture. [begins to dance away backwards] I got my period, and you guys didn't. I got my period, and you guys didn't. [skips out of view]
Stan: Dude, MMike can't hit puberty before us.
Kyle: Well, maybe we'll get ours soon, too. I'm gonna go and see if I'm bleeding out my ass.
Kenny: (Me too.)

Last edited:

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Stan: Dude, what are we gonna do for New Year's Eve? It has to be awesome.
Kyle: I know. It's probably gonna be the biggest night of our lives!
Cartman: [runs up] You guys! You guys! [pants] Guess what?
Kyle: What, fatass?!
Cartman: I've become a man! I started puberty, you guys! [grins]
Kenny: (…What?)
Stan: No you didn't!
Cartman: Yes! I really did.
Stan: How do you know?
Cartman: Well, because yesterday I got my period. [lets the words hang there for a moment]
Kyle: You got your what?
Cartman: My period, you guys. You see, there comes a time in every child's life when they grow up and nature takes its course by having you bleed out your ass for a few days every month.
Stan: You're making that up! [a woman steps out of a small building, and he addresses her] Miss Aliton, what's it mean to get a period?
Miss Aliton: Well boys, ah-I don't think I can tell you. Ah-
Stan: Please, it's important.
Miss Aliton: Well, it's when puberty hits and you bleed, you know, down there. [points to the region]
Kyle: Holy ****, dude! Cartman's right! [Miss Aliton turns and walks away. The boys turn to face Cartman]
Cartman: Well guys, I'm afraid I won't be able to hang out with you on New Year's Eve. I have to hang out with the older crowd because now, I'm ma-ture. [begins to dance away backwards] I got my period, and you guys didn't. I got my period, and you guys didn't. [skips out of view]
Stan: Dude, Cartman can't hit puberty before us.
Kyle: Well, maybe we'll get ours soon, too. I'm gonna go and see if I'm bleeding out my ass.
Kenny: (Me too.)
Well done, you've saved an otherwise useless thread! :clapping: