Quantcast

Not receiving notifications.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This seems to be limited (near as I can tell) to the "West" regional forum. I've noticed several times after the fact that I was "mentioned" in a thread that I did not receive any sort of notification for. I receive notifications from threads in the lounge and PaWN, not sure if this is happening in other sub-forums.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Sure did. As well as notification that @SkaredShtles "mentioned" me.

Edit: I got a notification that I was quoted in the west forum, but not for being mentioned. I also mentioned you in that forum if you did not get notified.
Yeah, I got that notification. I'll paw through the settings but I don't believe there's any filtering for username mentions - the only time you won't see a mention is if you don't actually have rights to see the forum you were mentioned it.

When you click on your notifications and hit the all notifications section, do you see any notifications in your history? That is, were you just not alerted with the red number marker, or did the notification never come in?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
When you click on your notifications and hit the all notifications section, do you see any notifications in your history? That is, were you just not alerted with the red number marker, or did the notification never come in?
It appears that the notification never came in at all. Scrolling through the list shows no notifications at all for being "mentioned" in the west forum, so it's not just a failure to alert with the red number.