Quantcast

###Not this crap again monderp GMT###

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Email from GG this morning. Someone caught teh cootie on the line it sounds like, so they are taking a break to keep it from spreading around. Which, I mean, good on them and @mtg for doing the right thing to take care of their people, but at the same time, I have *le sad*.
My megatower frame arrived at the shop just after CA shut down and right before we did here in early March. Wrong size frame in correctly marked box. Covid related fuckery resulted in frame (which was already in US mind you) delivery being delayed until early June. Just in time for component delays. Got it on the dirt end of June and have ridden it every day but 4 since.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What images? Prostate MRI? CT? Post them on Dropbox and I'll take a look. Only need the contents of the DICOM folder, not the rest of the crap on those discs.
CT. I don't have the images (dick pics). I haven't been able to talk to my father as he has been heavily sedated. He went through an unsuccessful stint procedure to restore urinary flow yesterday and will go through more today.

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Coworker got an inheritance for $50K and you'd think he was a billionaire from listening to him talk. He's spent it ten times over today. I don't want to rain on his parade and explain just how little money that is. I'm calling it, gone in 6 months and not a damn thing to show for it. At least he didn't quit first thing, maybe there's SOME hope.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My old man is in the hospital with a likely prostate cancer diagnosis. He has been dealing with issues for a few months now and went to the ER. A new urologist was blown away that his previous doctor was pursuing any kind of treatment plan that didn't include sending him directly to an oncologist. Nothing like putting cancer on a back burner for 6 months.

Best healthcare in the world...
Sucks man, hope he recovers.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Took the day off. Lazy day, which is nice. Phone has been going off the hook thanks to bullshit at work. It is now in mute and being ignored.

88% humidity here today.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Just saw a mangled downhill bike in the middle of 95 while cars were trying to move around it. Car was pulled off to the side shortly after with a completely shredded tire too. That hurt to see, from both perspectives.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
102* today. F that.
Up early, worked for a few hours then went swimming with wife.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I should learn to fly fish one day. Not that I particularly enjoy fishing, but I think I could be super in to tying flies.
I'd love to spend more time doing it, I did a half day guided trip a couple of years ago. But without lots of tuition I'd be crap at tying flies.

Plus it would interfere with bike riding time, unless it was in an evening post ride...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'd love to spend more time doing it, I did a half day guided trip a couple of years ago. But without lots of tuition I'd be crap at tying flies.

Plus it would interfere with bike riding time, unless it was in an evening post ride...
I mean, I'm familiar enough. I did grow up surrounded by flowing water. I got the basics as a kid, but just wasn't in to it. I know enough to know that the sage and orvis rods I inherited from my uncle were at one time very expensive, and to be pissed that the reals seem to have vanished. But now that I'm older, maybe I'd appreciate it more. My favorite book of all time is basically about the subject, in a fashion.

As far as fly tying itself, seems like it would be a great way to kill time at work. :D

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
If I've learned anything from @mandown, it's that you can't kink shame me.
My buddy Pete said that then he pissed off Brenda. She cuffed his hands and legs to the corner of the dive boat bunk, shoved a vibrator up his back side tied a 5 pound dive weight to his wang and hung it off the side of the bunk and duck taped a butt plug into his mouth then went up on deck and tossed the keys. She told everyone to head to the bunk room with their cameras. Lucky for him the captain had bolt cutters

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My buddy Pete said that then he pissed off Brenda. She cuffed his hands and legs to the corner of the dive boat bunk, shoved a vibrator up his back side tied a 5 pound dive weight to his wang and hung it off the side of the bunk and duck taped a butt plug into his mouth then went up on deck and tossed the keys. She told everyone to head to the bunk room with their cameras. Lucky for him the captain had bolt cutters
Well.

Okay then.

These stories are why we still need the rep system.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
CT. I don't have the images (dick pics). I haven't been able to talk to my father as he has been heavily sedated. He went through an unsuccessful stint procedure to restore urinary flow yesterday and will go through more today.
Sorry to hear, wishing your dad a good recovery soon.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I mean, I'm familiar enough. I did grow up surrounded by flowing water. I got the basics as a kid, but just wasn't in to it. I know enough to know that the sage and orvis rods I inherited from my uncle were at one time very expensive, and to be pissed that the reals seem to have vanished. But now that I'm older, maybe I'd appreciate it more. My favorite book of all time is basically about the subject, in a fashion.

As far as fly tying itself, seems like it would be a great way to kill time at work. :D
A Farewell to Arms?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
what kind of dive boat has that much butt stuff?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
what kind of dive boat has that much butt stuff?
You had to know Brenda, Major sex freak. she traveled everywhere with a full toy box and was very skilled in their various uses. Peter,s error was coming and falling asleep before making her come. never piss that woman off in that manner. She would really take it out on you. I tried to warn him

Oh and the boat? same one that burned and killed those divers at the channel Islands. We were the on board dive masters.