Quantcast

Not very difficult, but very addictive

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
bloody right its addictive, on level 22 and going strong, i mean i'm completly owning them.
they havnt taken out any of my population in the last 10 levels.

reminds me very much of that other castle game where you picked up the people and threw them.

cheers for the link, this will keep me busy for ages.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
I quit.

I came into work at 7:00 because I have a lot of stuff to get done.
Then I realized it was 9:30 and I hadn't even read my email.

poop...

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
well i got to level 55 before i decided to stop playing.
i could have easily gone on for ages but i had maxed out all the stats and was just flying through pulverising every enemy that came my way, so i thought to myself 'i've already gotten the better of the game, no point in wasting any more time'.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The game turned a lot more fun when I found the "variety pack" arrow. Up until that point I was trying to kill all the enemies with single shots :dead:

Anyhow. I made it to level 30 something before stopping. Doing nothing but spending money on upping the bomb arrow stats and reload time pretty much makes you invincible - once you have a good radius and power, and it doesn't take forever to reload, you can rip any of the enemies apart.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
ok, now that i've figured out the different types of arrows and all the other things you can buy, that game is much more fun...not quite as good as worms, though.