Quantcast

Note to self...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I caught my fingernail on a piece of trim on a dishwasher. Tore it clean off.

Actually not so clean, it was a little bit mangled. The fingernail was still stuck in the trim, I had to pull it out and clean up the dishwasher and the kitchen floor after I stopped the bleeding.

Sorry, no pics.

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
amateur said:
Nor is the cutting of hair.[/IMG]
Not necessarily true. After 6 or so Newcastles and a few rounds of beirut, I decided I was going to shave my head. That was the first week in May. Now, if my head doesn't see a pair of clippers every 4 or 5 days, I feel like a bum (This coming from the guy who would wait 6 months to get a haircut, because he was too lazy to walk 10 minutes down the road, and too cheap to shell out the $15 for the haircut.)

J

JRB

amateur said:
Addendum:

Nor is the cutting of hair.
I wish the kadvang would get drunk and have this happen. :think: Then Ciaran would quit making fun of him. Wait, isn't Ciaran the guy that had the long red hair and wears chick jeans and Wranglers???

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
BrokenChain said:
Not necessarily true. After 6 or so Newcastles and a few rounds of beirut, I decided I was going to shave my head. That was the first week in May. Now, if my head doesn't see a pair of clippers every 4 or 5 days, I feel like a bum (This coming from the guy who would wait 6 months to get a haircut, because he was too lazy to walk 10 minutes down the road, and too cheap to shell out the $15 for the haircut.)
Well, I cut my own hair and have gotten pretty good at it (as if it's hard to run the clippers through and clean up the edges) however the trust issue and the lack of depth perception/ability to make correct movements while looking in a mirror are major hits to that ability.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
I wish the kadvang would get drunk and have this happen. :think: Then Ciaran would quit making fun of him. Wait, isn't Ciaran the guy that had the long red hair and wears chick jeans and Wranglers???
No no... My hair is black again, long of course (but not as long as Skookums). Have worn chick pants but no one could tell when I fnally posted the pic (No, I am NOT a cross dresser, nor am I EMO... I'm just lazy), does NOT wear thongs and yes I do wear Wranglers, as long as they are not as tight as Locos camel toe Wranglers.

And I make fun of Kadvangs hair because I care.

We all clear here?

:p

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Ciaran said:
No no... My hair is black again, long of course (but not as long as Skookums). Have worn chick pants but no one could tell when I fnally posted the pic (No, I am NOT a cross dresser, nor am I EMO... I'm just lazy), does NOT wear thongs and yes I do wear Wranglers, as long as they are not as tight as Locos camel toe Wranglers.

We all clear here?

One more question:

What's EMO?

J

JRB

Ciaran said:

We all clear here?

Crystal.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
My wife has this habit of clipping her nails while sitting on the toilet. One time she dropped the clippers. Plop! Guess who got to fish them out?

Nasty.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
robdamanii said:
Did you have to fight a nice big log for posession of the clippers?

Yeah. You guessed it. The way I figured it, washing my hands up to my elbows with disinfectant soap afterwards was a hell of a lot cheaper than calling a plumber out to extract it.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
stinkyboy said:
Maybe it's time for some Toilet Tongs: http://www.comforthouse.com/heavezreac.html

You don't get as much sympathy if your don't suffer a little.

Now when I leave my shoes and other junk lying around the living room and she starts to give me hell about it I can bring up the old "well, I had to sift through your s@#% to get those nail clippers..."

It's all about the martyrdom...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
SkaredShtles said:
You'd better say her or you're forever banished to the Island of the Spineless Wussies.............
Read the thread directly above yours...

Spineless Wussies are smarter than you give them credit for.