Quantcast

Nothing like a last minuite vacation

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
So my wife receives this bonus yesrterday, so she calls me up and says...........I just got a bonus, lets go to Hawaii.

I said when,

she said next week,

I said I have too much stuff going on, I need to install flooring in our family room as we are getting ready to sell our house.

She said you can do it the following week,

I said what about my work,

she said just take time off,

I said we're already taking a week in August to go to Tahoe

She said so what

I said next week is not a very good time

She calls me at 5pm yesterday........................

Our flight leaves for Maui July 7th.

I guess I'm going to Hawaii :mumble: :think: :D

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Brian HCM#1 said:
So my wife receives this bonus yesrterday, so she calls me up and says...........I just got a bonus, lets go to Hawaii.

I said when,

she said next week,

I said I have too much stuff going on, I need to install flooring in our family room as we are getting ready to sell our house.

She said you can do it the following week,

I said what about my work,

she said just take time off,

I said we're already taking a week in August to go to Tahoe

She said so what

I said next week is not a very good time

She calls me at 5pm yesterday........................

Our flight leaves for Maui July 7th.

I guess I'm going to Hawaii :mumble: :think: :D

Boo-hoo.

Tell her to go to whislter instead

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Some times that is the only way to do it, or you just wont do it.

Work to live, not live to work

Tell your wife good job :thumb:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
Ahhhhahahahahha! Do we want to know how you know this? :D
Let's just say this:

You know how on older Santa Cruz Chameleons how the rear disc caliper hangs on a bracket off the left dropout? Yeah, those things catch rocks reeaalllly easy.

:help:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
go to hawaii.. try to forget about everything you need to do or should be doing until you get home... once you get there..it shouldnt be a problem,.. Enjoy!!!!!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
hooples3 said:
go to hawaii.. try to forget about everything you need to do or should be doing until you get home... once you get there..it shouldnt be a problem,.. Enjoy!!!!!
It's hard for me to relax, I'm usally a total stress case 99.9% of the time. I'm obsessed with getting stuff done in a timely manor and feel guilty if I sit around and relax.

I better take a chill pill. :help:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
It'll be a great trip. I have always found that I have the most fun on those last minute trips. It seems lke too much planning takes the fun out of a vacation...

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
my wife did the same thing this past feb. she booked a last minute trip for us to san fran and didnt even tell me where we were going, just "take these days off, were going for a trip" i didnt know where we were going until we got to the airport

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Brian HCM#1 said:
It's hard for me to relax, I'm usally a total stress case 99.9% of the time. I'm obsessed with getting stuff done in a timely manor and feel guilty if I sit around and relax.

I better take a chill pill. :help:
You should know by now that part of being a good husband is always taking care of business, but looking totally cool and relaxed when the lady wants to go have fun. Even if all you can think about is all the crap you need to take care of.

Soo...shut up and make like you're having a great time.

:think: