Quantcast

Nothing like a nice healthy salad

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Knucks, I thought you ate healthy? WTF is up with the 3 tubs of dressing?

edit: and all the cheese? I thought you were lactose intolerant

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
LOFL, I knew you guys would get a kick out of that. It is healthy man. The rest of the foos here are having chinese for lunch as usual. Just a bit of cheese, 1 egg, some rolled up chicken ham stuff, olives couple rubber kroutons. I normally bring my own lunch and don't eat like this and I've only used 1 of the dressing but feel I should pimp the cafe a little bit for charging me 10 dollars for a salad, most of which consists of dead vegetables.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
At $10 they serve it on a paper plate? At my work I can get a better salad (same size) for less than $5 and in a container that won't leak.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
LOFL, I knew you guys would get a kick out of that. It is healthy man. The rest of the foos here are having chinese for lunch as usual. Just a bit of cheese, 1 egg, some rolled up chicken ham stuff, olives couple rubber kroutons. I normally bring my own lunch and don't eat like this and I've only used 1 of the dressing but feel I should pimp the cafe a little bit for charging me 10 dollars for a salad, most of which consists of dead vegetables.
Is there any lettuce or veggies in your cheese, egg, ham, chicken and bread salad? Olives don't count. ;)

I think I see a little on the side, but that looks more like a big fatty sandwich that they dropped on a plate and called a salad. And that dressing? It would be healthier if it WERE oil, but it looks from here like it is a mayonase based dressing. Just one of those little tubs is probably 200% of your daily fat and sodium intake.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
At $10 they serve it on a paper plate? At my work I can get a better salad (same size) for less than $5 and in a container that won't leak.

Seriously!! I can get a salad of baby greens topped with balsamic grilled veggies, beans, artichoke hearts, asparagus, tomato, cucumber and my choice of grilled to order organic free-range chicken breast, veggie burger or fresh grilled salmon. All for $7!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
a salad w/ grilled salmon is $7 in california? that's gotta be in a subsidized cafeteria, no?

btw Knuck, this thread booked a first class cabin on the fail boat.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
a salad w/ grilled salmon is $7 in california? that's gotta be in a subsidized cafeteria, no?

btw Knuck, this thread booked a first class cabin on the fail boat.
LOFL!

I never concern myself with caloric intake or any of that other nonsense. The worst of it all is the dressing I know, but not because of the fat, but because of the high fructose corn syrup, which is why I'm tired now. Everyone can't figure me out I'm on the highest fat diet of anyone I know but I'm 12% body fat. My cousins a nutritionist with all the gauges and sh|t. She checked me a month ago or so.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
The only time I have anything close to a salad is when there's lettuce and a tomato in between some meat and buns.