Quantcast

Nothing like being up at 7am on a Saturday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Fawk.... I'm lame.

I have some on the job stress that has affected my sleeping.... fawk I never wanted to be this guy.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
6:30 here and I've been up for an hour working on client stuff... the only good news is I'm leaving for central CO in a few hours to ride my team's mountain cross tracks all weekend! Yeah!

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
I am finally done with school for the summer. So I go out with one of my best friends last night, that I haven't hung out with practically since last summer. I don't get home until after 1:30 and go to bed around 2:30. I still get up shortly after the sun comes up at 7:00.
:(
Well I tried to sleep in.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
The whole family huddled in the hallway at 1AM as the tornado sirens were going off. Something took out a Coke Bottling plant and some other buildings about a mile from the house -- I'm pretty sure it had to pass over our house on the way. But I did sleep in until 7:30 this morning.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
The whole family huddled in the hallway at 1AM as the tornado sirens were going off. Something took out a Coke Bottling plant and some other buildings about a mile from the house -- I'm pretty sure it had to pass over our house on the way. But I did sleep in until 7:30 this morning.
We should go do some chainsawing on the trails.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Went to be around 1:00, got up at 5:50. Nothing to do, so I went back to bed and got up again at 9:00, and feel like crap. Yay for Cinco de Mayo :dead:

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
I've got all you suckas beat...by 9am I already had my 3 hours XC ride in, caught a beautiful sunrise, one load of laundry down and all cleaned up and showered...now ready to move on with my day!

viva early risers!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Yaaaaawwwn!

Sorry.. just getting up here... Mmmmm sleeping in ROCKS! A little coffee, and I'll be ready to start the day. :thumb:

Of course the other side to sleeping late is that I am productive long into the night after you all are sleeping. It's really six of one half dozen or the other, this early vs. late rising thing.

Stosh, sorry to hear about the job stress. I was that guy two weeks ago... waking up and vomiting every morning... no sleep. Sucks ass. I hope things work out for you very soon.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Stosh, sorry to hear about the job stress. I was that guy two weeks ago... waking up and vomiting every morning... no sleep. Sucks ass. I hope things work out for you very soon.
Yeah - I'm not loving mine, but I'm not gonna be able to make the shop thing work until January. Apparently the owner has some properties that should sell this summer/fall and that has to happen to afford me. I'll likely do it in the winter, but for now, the man will keep me pinned down. I do need to scale back on the monkey though.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Acadian said:
I've got all you suckas beat...by 9am I already had my 3 hours XC ride in, caught a beautiful sunrise, one load of laundry down and all cleaned up and showered...now ready to move on with my day!

viva early risers!
Amen brother!

We were exploring the Oregon Coastline about that time this am :)

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
stosh said:
Fawk.... I'm lame.

I have some on the job stress that has affected my sleeping.... fawk I never wanted to be this guy.
Get used to it. I'm 45 and my eyes open at 5:30 every morning. No alarm clock needed.

Go fer a ride.

Mike