Quantcast

Nothing rings in the holiday cheer like...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Cancer :(

My mom is going in for surgery on the 21st. This is her 8th surgery in the last several years. I'm sick and tired of having to go through the emotional seasaw that this puts you through. If my mom wasn't such a tough lady she would have been dead a long time ago.

So remember, in this time of consumerism gone crazy, whats really important is family friends and health. Slather on the sunscreen, you don't want to go through this :dead:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Sorry to hear that :( I'll send her good thoughts and wishes. Yes, cancer can be devastating to family. Hang in there and keep positive.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
My coworker's dad died of Melanoma yesterday. Lucky me that it runs in my family, too.

Best wishes to her on beating that nasty fuggin' bug. It can be done, as my grandma has held on for many strong years since being diagnosed.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Really sorry to hear that man!

Believe me I never loose sight of the important things this time of year.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I'll send some good vibes and wished to your Mom too Zark - tell her to hang in there and be strong - the same goes for you and your family too. Think positive thoughts - they can only help!!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Zark said:
If my mom wasn't such a tough lady she would have been dead a long time ago.
My money says that she believes there's no way she could get through this without the support her family. The best of luck to the both of you

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Thanks for the wishes everyone. I'll make sure to tell her that the monkeys wish her the best ;) I'm trying to stay positive, its not the first time I've had to go through this and I know what to expect.

I'm going to be home for several days after she gets out of surgery to help out around the house.

I'm sure everything is going to be fine, when the doc's see something on the PET scan thats questionable, you have to get it out.

Once again thanks for the wishes, y'all are the best!