Quantcast

Nothing to see here move along

Mudpuppy

Monkey
Oct 20, 2001
Port Orchard/Not WSU
How dare you?! That's not bike related! Now you shall be flogged, and thrown in the brig, and then God willing you shall be flogged some more. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

So is that a stadium truck or a buggy or what?

VooDoo

asshat
Dec 21, 2001
Toronto
Dis is what it is

Goes at leat 60k (40 mph) wears the tires pretty fast.
it has a 12x2 trinity speed gems 2 motor,
novak super rooster reversible speed control,
servo and electronics from my airplane (futabu)(don't have enough money for a new system...this works)
little different tires now,
got that Andy's body pre-painted, looks pretty sweet
...runs on all bearings (like 14 in all, 2 for each wheel, 6 in the tranny) and some new duratrax rear shocks (the old ones leaked oil).
I've also got a Clod Buster (monster truck) a casablanca boat (not running yet) and an Eagle 2 Airplane.

VooDoo

asshat
Dec 21, 2001
Toronto
Well this car is back-from-the-dead...lets say RETRO...they didn't even use slipper cluthes back them, it's just a differential (but i still need a new one, this will be hard to find, but someone on teamtrinity.com will hopefully help me...the losi guys have not responded...

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
any idea why this happens:

i apply throtle to my car and one rear wheel spins faster than the other. its quite noticable upon full throtle from standstill it shoots hard left. my dad who knows more about these things than i (i just drive em around hehe) has tried everything he can think of. hes flipped everything that is flipable and hasn't been able to cause the issue to reverse. (if that makes any sense)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
:rolleyes:

Have owned

Toys R Us POS car
Kyosho Raider....the original
Traxxas Sledgehammer
RC 10 (championship edition) converted to team truck with all the parts and Original tranny and new tranny (new like Mid late 80's)
Losi LXT Original version. Never used Hydra Drive :rolleyes:
RC12 fiberglass chasis

Still have RC 10 and RC12

Feb 3, 2002
mile high
hey deisel, pull the tranny of and look in your diff. you might want to look at the diff ring on the left side. it could be destroyed.
you might also try centering your steering servo.

Apr 1, 2002
NY
i used to have a grass hopper 2 and a magnum 2 controller. sweet **** back in the day. we put monster truck moters in them for big power. been out of the game for a long time now. cya monkeys

RayBan

Chimp
Jan 16, 2002
Illinois
Cool !
I used to have a Monsterbeetle and a Yokomo YZ10 <- that car was bad a$$ but then they began collecting dust and poof!, off to ebay :)