Quantcast

Notice to all non NE peeps

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Seeing how I live in CT and work in MA, clearly my presence drives those two states upwards in the ranks.
Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I Are Baboon said:
Seeing how I live in CT and work in MA, clearly my presence drives those two states upwards in the ranks.

Try to loose the brains when you enter mass. Cant have mass being #1 at anything, especially baseball. :D *

*not really a baseball fan, just thought id piss off some redsox fans while i can.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
mack said:
Try to loose the brains when you enter mass. Cant have mass being #1 at anything, especially baseball. :D *

*not really a baseball fan, just thought id piss off some redsox fans while i can.
Proof that this ranking is complete crap.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
How accurate are these statistics? I mean come on - PA is # 9 - I thought they had one of the highest high school dropout rates in the country.

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
I call BS as well. There are far too many doinks in this area for MA to be #1. I think the braintrusts in MIT and Havid skew the results a bit

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
blt2ride said:
I’m protesting these results. How can Tennessee be #41 and California be #43?
Last time I was in California I told some chick I was from Virginia. She started telling me how sorry she was I got displaced by the hurricane. I had to explain to her that Virginia was very very far away from New Orleans. That is why California is #43.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Westy said:
Last time I was in California I told some chick I was from Virginia. She started telling me how sorry she was I got displaced by the hurricane. I had to explain to her that Virginia was very very far away from New Orleans. That is why California is #43.
So she's the reason. I bet she was hot, though! That has to count for something.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Westy said:
BWAAAHHH!!! But, was she hot...could you have cashed in on the "pity" factor :devil: