Quantcast

Noticed there haven't been any self-congratulatory post count threads lately...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
...so here's one.

Woo hoo, 8000 posts! God Bless corporate America and their broadband internet connections. They've made me (and paid me to be) the post whore I am today :D

Let me just get this out of the way before someone else does:

:stosh:

:eviltongu

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
hmmmm i wonder if its cause the people with lower posts are just out riding more :think: :think: :think:
actually in your case it's because you only work 1/2 the day.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
oly said:
Its not the # of posts, but the quality of posts.... or something like that.....
if you go to the member list and sort by post count you and Narlus are neck and neck and both your avatars are picking their noses.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
hooples3 said:
hmmmm i wonder if its cause the people with lower posts are just out riding more :think: :think: :think:
Actually, my posts aren't very frequent after work hours or on weekends.

I can make Ridemonkey posting look like work. I've yet to figure out a good way to make taking the day off and ripping up the local trails look like it involves Oracle :think:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Comparatively........it's not much. But for me, it's represents 1,000 little snippets of conversation I've had with relative strangers. I've enjoyed every bit of it. From the beginnings where I debated the merits and dangers of a double crown fork on a Giant AC with Binary Visions, to today where I post pics of my Border Collie on a teeter-totter.

Here's to several thousand more..............(but no more debates with binary visions---he wins too much). :nope: :p

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Greyhound said:
Comparatively........it's not much. But for me, it's represents 1,000 little snippets of conversation I've had with relative strangers. I've enjoyed every bit of it.
:thumb:

Here's to several thousand more..............(but no more debates with binary visions---he wins too much). :nope: :p
Well, sure, if by "winning" you mean "stubbornly insisting until the other party takes their ball and goes home". :p

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
stosh said:
Man 8000 you friggan noob!
It's a great place where someone with 8,000 posts, who arguably holds weight and has his opinion respected, can be called a n00b by someone with 20k posts. :thumb:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
oly said:
Its not the # of posts, but the quality of posts.... or something like that.....
No, it's nothing like that... No one cares if your posts matters, or makes any since, unless your from SB. In my case, alot of my posts are retarded, and not thought out. I am pushing 1,100! Woot Woot :nuts:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
I have a dream...that monkeys will be judged not by the sum of their posts, but by the contents of their camelbacks.
1 8mm allen wrench
1 Leatherman Micra tool
1 Park tool w/ 3 allen wrenches & a screwdriver
1 chain tool
1 Blackburn hand pump with several yards of duct tape on it
1 dirty rag
$5
Assorted munchies

How shall I be judged?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
1 8mm allen wrench
1 Leatherman Micra tool
1 chain tool
1 dirty rag
$5
Assorted munchies

How shall I be judged?
Eternal damnation for you, my good man. :thumb:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
binary visions said:
1 8mm allen wrench
1 Leatherman Micra tool
1 chain tool
1 dirty rag
$5
Assorted munchies

How shall I be judged?
1/4 of an ounce shy of a typical LL ride...but you do have assorted munchies. :think: