Quantcast

Nov. 17/18 - Southridge 16th annual Challenge

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Ok...things keep going back and fourth. Well, one of my friends may have to bail out cuz he just broke the lowers on his fork today, so unless he finds a replacment (70% chance of that happening) then there would be room.

This all could have been solved if I would have bought a bigger truck! AHHHHH

I have an '05 boxxer in great shape if he wants to buy it.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
what the **** is super expert? Is that like semi-pro with no payout? I was hoping they'd have a mid-advanced semi-beginner expert class so i could care even less about racing.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is it John, from Velo Pro that broke his fork? I think he found something to throw on for the weekend.

I'll just stay at home since I can't find a ride.

DFoxracing

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Huntington beach
I'll be there most likely. that's right... back in the racing scene after a couple year hiatus.

Is the wall sprint in effect? cuz god knows i'm in tip top shape for a good long sprint at the end of a race run.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
what the **** is super expert? Is that like semi-pro with no payout? I was hoping they'd have a mid-advanced semi-beginner expert class so i could care even less about racing.
I don't have the flyer...dunno.

I really hope Z Class is as fun as many touted it to be.

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
There will be a Super Expert class. Sweet!
they gonna have a super gimp class? if so, i'm racing! :D

....otherwise i'm just gonna do a little riding & drinking.. & riding... & drinking... & drinking... s7& fdrinkzin.... & dreakin... &DUNKR... & drunkkkk.... & passsed out! lol j/k

i'll be there for some hopefull good times! see yawl there! :D

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Hey, congrats to everyone who did well and survived the course (lots of fun...tiring though).

It was my first race in Expert, so I'm pretty happy with 6th (was 5th but some guy protested and knocked me down). It was cool seing some people that I've seen at the nationals last year. Can't wait to see all ya there for the winter series!!

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Ozzer was tellin me that some of the younger beginners were looking around for him DURING their race runs... I think it made for some good crash pix

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Ozzer was tellin me that some of the younger beginners were looking around for him DURING their race runs... I think it made for some good crash pix
Haha, I noticed that even during practice. People were wanting good photos more then good practice/results, lol.

Anyone know which sites will have photos posted within the next week or so? I've already got one of me but I'm a photo lover and have to have photos of me racing.

1000-Oaks

Monkey
May 8, 2003
Simi Valley, CA
11/18/07 Fontana Southridge Challenge at Fontana pix are up!

Here you go: http://phototurbo.smugmug.com/gallery/3853352

Here's how you can post your photo online:
- Find your photo.
- Click "share photo" botton, located roughly top right of page.
- Where it says "Flaunt your photos", click "forums, blogs, etc."
- Select the size you want to post, and click "copy link".
- Post the link on forums, email it, whatever. Easy.