Quantcast

Nov 5th Ride and Oct. 22nd Work Day at Bigfoot

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Hey folks, there is a planned ride at Bigfoot on Saturday Nov. 5th. Everyone is invited and with the course, old dirt jumps, and new trails it should be a fun day of riding. However to prepare, we are planning a work day for Oct. the 22nd. We plan to rake and fix any ruts on the MTNx course. We will also have a bobcat out there building some new jumps (table tops) up top, near the old six pack. Anyone is welcome to come and help out of course. So if you're sitting around looking for something to do, stop by anytime on Saturday to help out. Windrock will be shut down that weekend due to the ATV Jeep Jamboree so it will be a good weekend to work. If it rains on Saturday we will work on Sunday Oct. 23rd.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
well im in. i would be at the work day i have to go back home and see the folks. so have fun and ill cya boys on the fifth and tell terry ill have gas money for him this time, and thanks again for letting me tag along. :thumb:

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
What time are you guys going to get started Saturday Doug, and what do you need me to bring?
Chris

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I'm probably going to pick up the bobcat around 8:30 in the morning. Anytime after 9:00 we should be started. We need rakes, a flat shovel and maybe your weedeater. But don't forget to bring you bike too. Later in the day we'll need test pilots. :)