Quantcast

Now I gone and done it.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Went and hit Round Valley today and on the way back to the car, some lady from the state stops me and asks if she could take a picture of me going down that small slope there. Get done with it it and she tells me that your picture will likely be in some brochure for the state. Don't know if I should be thrilled or indifferent about it.:think: :think: :think:

J

JRB

Bah - second time today not linking the pic kicked me in the nuts. :mumble:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Rip said:
Went and hit Round Valley today and on the way back to the car, some lady from the state stops me and asks if she could take a picture of me going down that small slope there. Get done with it it and she tells me that your picture will likely be in some brochure for the state. Don't know if I should be thrilled or indifferent about it.:think: :think: :think:
Heh heh...cool. :D

The photographer we used for our wedding now has my ugly mug plastered on the front of all his brochures. I don't know how the hell he books gigs now. :dead:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
there's a picture of me in an Austin Lutheran church's monthly magazine holding 2 muffins, with 2 elder ladies standing next to me.