Quantcast

Now I have a dirt jump in my own yard!

Lil Manimal

Chimp
Dec 23, 2007
Second Grade
My dad said he was going to build a double for me in my yard a long time ago. The truck brought the dirt like last year! My dad finally fixed the jump today and it is awesome!

-Noah

anyway, he was super stoked on the noah-sized dirt jump and after only 4 attempts i dared him to jump over something. i put a stick beside the jump and took a pic of him to show him how high he was getting and then he agreed to try and clear his old picnic table :thumb:

measuring height w/ the stick

first time over the table (so close it looks like a manual :D )

screen capture from a vid that shows him boosting it

we also went on a 1.5 hour road trip yesterday w/ some friends to a kickin' dj spot in raleigh, NC. most of the stuff there was too big for him to hit so he volunteered to throw some dirt w/ the locals while dad was riding :thumb: there is a sweet pic of him hitting a double but the dude hasn't posted it yet.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
I sometimes think that the entity known as Manimal is actually a US Government campaign to get people to be better fathers.
just like the "this is your brain...this is your brain on drugs" cracked egg commercial was actually a promotion for the incredible edible egg ;)

and as far as fathering goes....my wife covered for me bigtime this morning. noah lost his second tooth last night and put it under his pillow in his little toot fairy bag. i totally forgot about it and he woke up crying 'cause the tooth fairy forgot him. my wife grabbed the bag, pulled a copperfield and handed it back to him with a rare half-dollar in it. she was like, "your hands were still asleep and you hadn't woken up enough yet to realize that there was a coin in there."
phewww! disaster diverated yet again!

now my girls are running around the house pulling on their teeth :D

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Great stuff. Best thing I did was buy my son a bike when he was little. Great photos and next thing you know, he'll be hucking off the roof of the house!

now my girls are running around the house pulling on their teeth
If they do, you'll have to move them to West Virginia!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
just like the "this is your brain...this is your brain on drugs" cracked egg commercial was actually a promotion for the incredible edible egg ;)

and as far as fathering goes....my wife covered for me bigtime this morning. noah lost his second tooth last night and put it under his pillow in his little toot fairy bag. i totally forgot about it and he woke up crying 'cause the tooth fairy forgot him. my wife grabbed the bag, pulled a copperfield and handed it back to him with a rare half-dollar in it. she was like, "your hands were still asleep and you hadn't woken up enough yet to realize that there was a coin in there."

:thumb: ROFL...your wife ROCKS!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
My dad said he was going to build a double for me in my yard a long time ago. The truck brought the dirt like last year! My dad finally fixed the jump today and it is awesome!

-Noah

we also went on a 1.5 hour road trip yesterday w/ some friends to a kickin' dj spot in raleigh, NC. most of the stuff there was too big for him to hit so he volunteered to throw some dirt w/ the locals while dad was riding :thumb: there is a sweet pic of him hitting a double but the dude hasn't posted it yet.
P1040640.jpg[/IMG]
so now you know how there are made there is no stoping you!

keep digging its how the fun happens!

-alex

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT

That happened to me babysitting my cousin. I told her the toothfairy sent me a text during the night saying she had a dentist appointment and would bring money the next time. I than changed my cousins name to toothfairy and texted myself from her phone.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
That happened to me babysitting my cousin. I told her the toothfairy sent me a text during the night saying she had a dentist appointment and would bring money the next time. I than changed my cousins name to toothfairy and texted myself from her phone.
lol..great idea. i was planning on telling him that i forgot to call and make a lost tooth notification but that works even better.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
If you cut back on the amount of question marks and exclamation points you use then there will be a tooth fairy.