Quantcast

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
between being a roadie and a hipster fag. Who are we kidding??? He'll always be a hipster fag. :D

http://www.bikejax.org/2009/08/mc-spandex-hipster-vs-road-cyclist-rap.html

*Did not search, so it's not n00bness that made me double post if it's been seen. Pure laziness drives this thread. If it is new, enjoy.
If I may add:

Do I need to issue a call-out, fat fvck? I'll kick your ass on any bike, any day, any time, any level of sobriety/mental and physical clarity. You will be annihilated nearly to the point of cardiac arrest, but I'll leave you living solely so you can continue existing in even more shame than you already do and warn others of my scornful (and occasionally bitter) wrath. Does your inbred, backwards, and socially retarded conciousness really encourage you to need to stoop to the level of calling people fags to ease your sense of self-loathing and make yourself feel like you've still got "game", mr. middle-aged-bike-shop-manager?

Please. Bring it, bitch. I'll demolish your ass twelve times over.

btw: next time you're in CA, hit me up. ;)

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
If I may add:

Do I need to issue a call-out, fat fvck? I'll kick your ass on any bike, any day, any time, any level of sobriety/mental and physical clarity. You will be annihilated nearly to the point of cardiac arrest, but I'll leave you living solely so you can continue existing in even more shame than you already do and warn others of my scornful (and occasionally bitter) wrath. Does your inbred, backwards, and socially retarded conciousness really encourage you to need to stoop to the level of calling people fags to ease your sense of self-loathing and make yourself feel like you've still got "game", mr. middle-aged-bike-shop-manager?

Please. Bring it, bitch. I'll demolish your ass twelve times over.

btw: next time you're in CA, hit me up. ;)
I won't travel with my bikes, as they are pretty nice and I hate to ship them, but I'll be glad to a nice sporting event here in Central TX. I'll pay half of the shipping on your turd and will gladly build it, so as to have that polished poop performing at its top level. I wouldn't want you to have an excuse. :D

Now...I think you would really need something more than alcohol to be so bold as to call me out. Maybe something more elicit was in the cards last night. :think:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I won't travel with my bikes, as they are pretty nice and I hate to ship them, but I'll be glad to a nice sporting event here in Central TX. I'll pay half of the shipping on your turd and will gladly build it, so as to have that polished poop performing at its top level. I wouldn't want you to have an excuse. :D

Now...I think you would really need something more than alcohol to be so bold as to call me out. Maybe something more elicit was in the cards last night. :think:
Maybe its just the way I am interpreting this, but it sounds like loco wants a date with the young man.

Last edited: