Quantcast

Now Listening to: Guided By Voices

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Ed Kuepper "Electrical Storm" (again thanks to Narlus)

Too bad it's hot as blazes here and hasn't rained for the entire month of August.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I am a scientist
I seek to understand me!

one of my fav's by them!

GBV is touted by many as the ancient chinese secret of rock and roll!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
jdschall said:
Ed Kuepper "Electrical Storm" (again thanks to Narlus)

Too bad it's hot as blazes here and hasn't rained for the entire month of August.

one day i ll get to burning narlus some other ed kuepper... i ve got a heap of em and elec storm isn t one of the better ones... ed rules :thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i love that song 'electrical storm', though...the live version from the recent box set was a SotD selection. reminds me of greg sage (wipers) for some reason. partsy, you ever heard _Straight Ahead_, the 1st solo sage record? i'll sendspace it over to you...good stuff. more mellow than the wipers sound, but great nonetheless.

back on gbv, here's a cool old woodcut which found its way onto the _Vampire on Titus_ lp...

history on it here:
http://www.compulink.co.uk/~museumgh/veglamb.htm

stuff like this is what separates interesting music from bland crap.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
i love that song 'electrical storm', though...the live version from the recent box set was a SotD selection. reminds me of greg sage (wipers) for some reason. partsy, you ever heard _Straight Ahead_, the 1st solo sage record? i'll sendspace it over to you...good stuff. more mellow than the wipers sound, but great nonetheless.

back on gbv, here's a cool old woodcut which found its way onto the _Vampire on Titus_ lp...

history on it here:
http://www.compulink.co.uk/~museumgh/veglamb.htm

stuff like this is what separates interesting music from bland crap.
sweet narlus, that d be great... i haven t heard it... one of my fave ed kuepper recordings is 'i was a mail order bridegroom'...