Quantcast

Now rice? Jesus Christ

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Not a new discovery.
True, but attributing it to problems later in life changes things. Especially when common knowledge has been that yeah, it has arsenic, but it won't hurt you at those levels, and rice is a good thing to have in your diet...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good lord man, do you know what people eat?

I put them through a 3 week cleansing process prior to preparation. A diet rich in beer and grass. I modeled my process off of Kobe beef. Not only does it clean out the toxins, the induced relaxed state yields a better product. The cages take up a lot of space in the basement, but it is worth it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I put them through a 3 week cleansing process prior to preparation. A diet rich in beer and grass. I modeled my process off of Kobe beef. Not only does it clean out the toxins, the induced relaxed state yields a better product. The cages take up a lot of space in the basement, but it is worth it.
Does this mean you've given up on your whore baby diet?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My mistake. The way your post was written I'd assumed you were letting them age.
Have to spend a bit of time and fatten them up to get some decent yields. With the price of whore babies these days you'll go bankrupt if you just go and cook them up as soon you get them. Prices should go down if Republicans can make abortions illegal.

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I love rice, and especially sushi too much to ever stop. It's just frustrating- I'm always trying to eat "better"- but I think the moderation thing is really the only reliable concept I've seen. mmmm Texas rice

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I love rice, and especially sushi too much to ever stop. It's just frustrating- I'm always trying to eat "better"- but I think the moderation thing is really the only reliable concept I've seen. mmmm Texas rice
Moderation and avoid shit food. Although even shit food is fine in small quantities. If you're making dinners from "real" ingredients - don't worry about the hysteria.

This organic, gluten-free, free-range, grass-fed <blah blah> bullshit needs to die.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Apparently wild rice is immune from the high arsenic plague. Fwiw. I live the gluten free life and for many years depended on rice flour in my baking mixes and packaged food products. Now we use a wide variety of flours in an attempt to limit the rice intake.