Quantcast

Now that's Hot!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Damn. Pure capsaicin... I wonder if its natural capsaicin or if its synthetic

On the topic of hot stuff... Megan and I have a habenero plant growint :thumb: With her being a horteculture major and all, its sure to be pretty good :D

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
"Medical experts fear it could kill asthmatics or hospitalise a user who touches a sensitive part of the body afterwards."

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
mack said:
"Medical experts fear it could kill asthmatics or hospitalise a user who touches a sensitive part of the body afterwards."

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH.
someone put a dropperful of the stuff on mack's willy and see if he's still laughing.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
stosh said:
WTF is the point?
yah really, my pal has some super hot stuff imported from somewhere. i was curious and had him whip me up a quick quessadilla. i could have finished it, but really it did nothing to make it taste better, and it would have been agonizing to finish. i like hot and spicy, but where do you draw the line, wash down some salsa by blasting fire down your throat with a propane torch?

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Jayridesacove said:
Yea, I also like hot and spicy. But, when food too hot to even tolerate, it's no longer an enjoyable food experience.
I agree. There are places here that have hot nights with super spicy food on the menu but most of the time it just hot with no flavor.

This stuff could be fun for the practical joke set, though. :evil:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
the thing is, some of this hot sauce stuff could kill a person.

if you've never 'seen god' from hot sauce, you haven't had really hot stuff. it's more then just a mouth burn, it really effects your whole body/mind.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
That article talks about a food additive Blair makes and its not meant to be a sauce at all.

Blair also makes some of the best hot sauces around and they have won many awards. They are often best sellers at hot sauce speciality stores. Standard Blair's death rain sauce is not only hot but very tasty. Death rain potato chips are great too. Death rain dry spice is very very hot - I only use a small dash with food. Blair is located not far from hartshorne woods - one of the more popular riding spots in the NYC metro area.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
This stuff is riduculas, the stuff they use to make pepper spray for defense agianst bears "only" rates in at 12 million scoville units. Pepper spray for people rates in at around 1-6 million scoville units. I can't even eat a whole habenero' with almost dying, however my freind can eat them like there candy.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
What a good idea.. lets market and sell something that can kill someone. I can see it now, some macho guy thinking ahhh it cant be that hot and dropping dead. Arent there enough stupid things to die from yet????