Quantcast

Now this explains a lot.....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13152708/

To you, that angry, horn-blasting tailgater is suffering from road rage. But doctors have another name for it — intermittent explosive disorder — and a new study suggests it is far more common than they realized, affecting up to 16 million Americans.

“People think it’s bad behavior and that you just need an attitude adjustment, but what they don’t know ... is that there’s a biology and cognitive science to this,” said Dr. Emil Coccaro, chairman of psychiatry at the University of Chicago’s medical school.
See all the insanity around here has a reason. It's biology and not us just being dumb asses.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I just had an intermittent explosion in the can. It wasn't my fault though. Excuse me for a minute...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Now if we can get it covered under medical pot, Oregon drivers would become "the coolest drivers in the USA".

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Woohoo!

Invent another disease to sell another pill!

How has no one caught on to this?

J

JRB

I had this yesterday, but I just put Tame Ape on ignore instead of getting pills.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I think there's really only one pill for all these disorders, they just give it a bunch of names and charge more for the fancier named ones.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Echo said:
I think there's really only one pill for all these disorders, they just give it a bunch of names and charge more for the fancier named ones.
Dont you wish you could just get Lortabs at the gas station? I know I do...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BurlyShirley said:
Woohoo!

Invent another disease to sell another pill!

How has no one caught on to this?
Just take your medication and forget all about it...

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
now road ragers have an 'excuse'...

friggin wonderful.

"I'm sorry I held a gun out the window at you, but my disorder kicked in when you didn't see my turn signal...don't you feel sorry for me?"

fk 'em.

OrthoPT

Monkey
Nov 17, 2004
Denver
MudGrrl said:

friggin wonderful.

"I'm sorry I held a gun out the window at you, but my disorder kicked in when you didn't see my turn signal...don't you feel sorry for me?"

fk 'em.
:stupid:

J

JRB

MudGrrl said:

friggin wonderful.

fk 'em.
:stupid: Some bitch was ragin' over not seeing my signal on our road trip. Turns out - I don't think you can see them through the bikes. :o: