Quantcast

Now this is Environmental Protection

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
15,287
0
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/09/27/falklands.penguins.reut/index.html

Falkland Islands (Reuters) -- There's a mating ritual going on in the minefield.

Fortunately the would-be lovers are penguins, too light to detonate the deadly mines laid more than two decades ago during a war on the far-flung Falkland Islands.

Thousands of penguins and other feathered and amphibious friends choose to nest and rest in no-go zones. The British estimate that some 25,000 land mines, mostly sown by Argentine forces in the 1982 war with Britain, remain.
Though who would have thought penguins would particpate in high risk sex.
 

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
21,989
154
NY
hooples3 said:
me too... the image that came to my mind was hysterical
I didn't picture it you freak, I just thought it was funny to use that type of words in association with penguins.
 

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
5,247
0
Brooklyn
stosh said:
I didn't picture it you freak, I just thought it was funny to use that type of words in association with penguins.
you just have no imagination

did you just call me a freak???

you say it like its a bad thing
 

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
21,989
154
NY
hooples3 said:
you just have no imagination

did you just call me a freak???

you say it like its a bad thing
Now I know why you have that cute little bunny as an avatar, it's because you're attracted to him.
 

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
5,247
0
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Now I know why you have that cute little bunny as an avatar, it's because you're attracted to him.
first off its a HER..
secondly i am celebrating easter..
thirdly anyone with a monkey humping their ear should be very quiet when it comes to talking about loving animals a little too much ;)
 

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
21,989
154
NY
hooples3 said:
first off its a HER..
secondly i am celebrating easter..
thirdly anyone with a monkey humping their ear should be very quiet when it comes to talking about loving animals a little too much ;)
The monchichi on bobby's ear has got nothing to do with sexual desires. It's a symbiotic relationship!!
 

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
5,247
0
Brooklyn
stosh said:
The monchichi on bobby's ear has got nothing to do with sexual desires. It's a symbiotic relationship!!
yeah... thats what they all say!!!!

yet somehow you feel strangely attracted to it all?????



im outta here.. gotta go to work.. catch ya later .. say hello to aubrey and confess your carnal desires to small animals
 

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
15,287
0
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
stinkyboy said:
I heard they're into autoerotic asphyxiation too.
No that's the nile monitor lizard

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/news/breaking_news/12741631.htm (subscription required I think)

The invader arrived furtively, almost certainly by sea. Tucking scaly little arms into its slender body, it propelled itself with its ridged tail, a well-muscled rudder, through the waters from neighboring Cape Coral or Pine Island, biologists believe.

And here it now is, just as the experts feared, a carnivorous, dagger-clawed, razor-toothed African monitor lizard that knows no Florida predators, running amok in a fragile nature preserve filled with nestlings and delectable bird and turtle eggs.

Once caught, the lizards are chloroformed, slipped into a plastic garbage bag