Quantcast

Now this is quitting.

J

JRB

I like this -

slow racer eBay guy said:
The car has cycling stickers and tons of Taco Bell rappers under the seat. Oil was just changed and only a few dents and scratches. It looks so cool with the bikes on top it might as well be a Porche.
hehehehe

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Q: Dude, you need to go to Silver City and chill, although this time of the year its already too hot. If I were you I would take it alloff the Ebay now, get a Uhaul Temp controlled storage and go get some drinks with umbrellas. THen when you regain your senses come back get on the bike and ride. Hope you feel better. :) YC
May-05-06

A: I just started drinking heavily after todays stage. I think I will watch and heckle the Crit. maybe throw some beer at the riders. I might just offer all the gear, CAR and bikes up as a PRIME on LAP 12.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Q: what went wrong??
May-05-06
A: After much thought and hours looking over my power files I have decided that I pretty much just suck. What is amazing is that hours and hours of riding, training, talking about training and riding and working on my bike like I was a tour rider It took a 12 hour drive $1000 IN TRAVEL AND EXPENSES TO BRING ME TO MY SENSES.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
This guy could really benefit from some quality EPO and steriod use. Who wants to start a RM "pharmacy", and get our e-bay pal into the Tour de France, make millions, then loose it in a malpractice suit? I'd be a fun adventure.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
bikenweed said:
This guy could really benefit from some quality EPO and steriod use. Who wants to start a RM "pharmacy", and get our e-bay pal into the Tour de France, make millions, then loose it in a malpractice suit? I'd be a fun adventure.
I got a PhD in international waters. I'm down.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
What size are the bikes? Also can you tell me more about the car? Thanks
May-05-06
A: 56's and the car is a 2001 mazda(zoom zoom) neither are very fast

Heheh, I like how the post just oozes bitterness. He should sell everything but the bike and a helmet, and just ride. The days are long now and the weather's nice.