Quantcast

NS Majesty...finally

Sep 12, 2004
well after this: http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218220 and whole bunch more set backs, i finally got the bike together. curious to see what the final weight of the bike is but im very very happy with it.

at some point, i want to go to an fork so i can get it a little stiffer. right now, my fox van has the heaviest weight spring in there and its still a little too soft. the front brake will come back on when i decide to swap out the gearing for more street trials - 25 x 21 gearing for that

Sep 12, 2004
thats a 25/13 right now but at some point i may switch to 25/21. yeah the steerer bugs me but im saving that fork for my single speed mtb...at some point im going to put an air fork on the NS. i just have to wait until i find a good deal on a fox float 80mm

Sep 12, 2004
i was to lazy to put on the front brake so i had the bike setup like that with a 25/13 for the first few weeks

now its setup with a front brake and 25/19 gearing for more of a street trials gear. the gearing may seem light but i love it. easy enough to ride off stuff/lurch and i can still ride fakie and half cab and such

i dont have a proper weight on the bike but its somehwere in the 27ish lbs range or so