Quantcast

Nullify the vegetarian moral crusade:

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
Haha, thats funny. Vegetarian lifestyles tend to be pretty unhealthy for the most part, and we are omnivores, meaning we should eat meat and veggies. And most vegetarians are dirty hippies who really get me riled up.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Flakey Jake said:
Haha, thats funny. Vegetarian lifestyles tend to be pretty unhealthy for the most part, and we are omnivores, meaning we should eat meat and veggies. And most vegetarians are dirty hippies who really get me riled up.
some one run and get N8

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Flakey Jake said:
Well, not really. You can be a vegetarian and get all the nutrients you need. Beans and rice, or peanut butter and bread, will get you plenty of protein and fat. And a lot of vegetarians are normal people.

That's sweet though.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I am a vegetarian....

and I have considered getting that T-shirt for my boyfriend....

so when he wears it, I can run around the house naked and all giddy-like saying

"Eat ME! Eat ME!"

:D

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
MudGrrl said:
I am a vegetarian....

"Eat ME! Eat ME!"

You make me smile MudGrrl...... :thumb:

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Kopiklokoli said:
We are at the top of the food chain for a reason, and its not to eat salad.
Use your logic all you want, it won't convince vegetarians away from their conciences.

BTW, I'm not a vegetarian.

pZyteX

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
Amsterdam
Kopiklokoli said:
We are at the top of the food chain for a reason, and its not to eat salad.
so true..

Vegetarians compromise our position at the top of the food chain. We need to kill some of them otherwise a rat might come up to us to say that we're now officially under him on the food chain and he'll start nibbling at my toe.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
MudGrrl said:
I am a vegetarian....

"Eat ME! Eat ME!"

if its in print it MUST be true...

a maxim article said vegetarians taste better...something about fewer toxins :devil:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Ever get the feeling that vegetarians consider themselves morally superior to you? Like they think that not eating meat makes them so special that their **** doesn't stink? As if when someone stops eating meat, they suddenly become holy and dignified and it excuses them for the years of inconvenience and frustration they inevitably inflict upon their friends, family and co-workers who just want to go to a restaurant and order a damn steak without constantly being reminded that they're going to hell for eating an animal that spends most of its life ****ting in a field. There are those of us who don't have a hyperactive sense of guilt and we don't give a **** about your mixed up self-righteous moral vegetarian agenda.

"I can't eat meat." The four worst words to hear when you're going to a restuarant with someone. I literally cringe every time I hear those words because I know it means that we have to drive around the city for 2 hours looking for some restuarant that serves "friendly" burgers, which ironically look and taste exactly like hamburgers--which vegetarians object to eating because it's either A) gross or B) murder. If it's so gross, then why go out of your way to eat something exactly like it, asshole? It's funny how vegetarians suddenly stop bitching about murder as soon as you point out their fancy leather belt or shoes, or that they drive a car and use electricity which contributes to polluting the earth and contaminating everything including the precious animals that they refuse to eat.

Well I'm tired of it. So what I've decided to do is sponsor a vegetarian! It's easy and spiteful, and we all know how much fun spiting people is! I'll explain..

What does it mean to sponsor a vegetarian? It means that you have to find someone in your life who's a really big pain in everyone's ass every time you want to go out to eat, and then you commit yourself to eating THREE times the amount of meat you'd normally consume to make up for all the meat that your vegetarian buddy isn't eating. It's that simple! That way, you can reverse the guilt trip that they've been laying on us for years by not only neutralizing their cause, but making it actually worse by eating more animals than would have ever been eaten had they not chosen to become vegetarians!

What if vegetarians say they don't care because we'll become fat by sponsoring them? I've thought about that already. All you have to do is exercise. I know it goes against the being lazy rule that I advocate so much, but this is so spiteful that it more than makes up for the exercise you'll have to do--which means that if you choose the 3 to 1 plan and sponsor a vegetarian, you're being so spiteful that you can't lose! If you have a choice, eat three separate types of animal to maximize your efficiency! Only offered beef? No problem: visit the zoo and eat a monkey!

The best part of it is that this plan is bullet proof. Finally those of us who don't have our heads firmly planted up our asses (with respect to vegetarianism, don't get me wrong, most people still need a crowbar up side the head) have a tool to combat these moral elitists!

brenth

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Santa Monica
lovebunny said:
Ever get the feeling that vegetarians consider themselves morally superior to you? Like they think that not eating meat makes them so special that their **** doesn't stink? As if when someone stops eating meat, they suddenly become holy and dignified and it excuses them for the years of inconvenience and frustration they inevitably inflict upon their friends, family and co-workers who just want to go to a restaurant and order a damn steak without constantly being reminded that they're going to hell for eating an animal that spends most of its life ****ting in a field. There are those of us who don't have a hyperactive sense of guilt and we don't give a **** about your mixed up self-righteous moral vegetarian agenda.

"I can't eat meat." The four worst words to hear when you're going to a restuarant with someone. I literally cringe every time I hear those words because I know it means that we have to drive around the city for 2 hours looking for some restuarant that serves "friendly" burgers, which ironically look and taste exactly like hamburgers--which vegetarians object to eating because it's either A) gross or B) murder. If it's so gross, then why go out of your way to eat something exactly like it, asshole? It's funny how vegetarians suddenly stop bitching about murder as soon as you point out their fancy leather belt or shoes, or that they drive a car and use electricity which contributes to polluting the earth and contaminating everything including the precious animals that they refuse to eat.

Well I'm tired of it. So what I've decided to do is sponsor a vegetarian! It's easy and spiteful, and we all know how much fun spiting people is! I'll explain..

What does it mean to sponsor a vegetarian? It means that you have to find someone in your life who's a really big pain in everyone's ass every time you want to go out to eat, and then you commit yourself to eating THREE times the amount of meat you'd normally consume to make up for all the meat that your vegetarian buddy isn't eating. It's that simple! That way, you can reverse the guilt trip that they've been laying on us for years by not only neutralizing their cause, but making it actually worse by eating more animals than would have ever been eaten had they not chosen to become vegetarians!

What if vegetarians say they don't care because we'll become fat by sponsoring them? I've thought about that already. All you have to do is exercise. I know it goes against the being lazy rule that I advocate so much, but this is so spiteful that it more than makes up for the exercise you'll have to do--which means that if you choose the 3 to 1 plan and sponsor a vegetarian, you're being so spiteful that you can't lose! If you have a choice, eat three separate types of animal to maximize your efficiency! Only offered beef? No problem: visit the zoo and eat a monkey!

The best part of it is that this plan is bullet proof. Finally those of us who don't have our heads firmly planted up our asses (with respect to vegetarianism, don't get me wrong, most people still need a crowbar up side the head) have a tool to combat these moral elitists!

wow. Seems to me like your acting pretty much the same as a self righteous vegetarian. :devil:

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I've got a few friends who are also vegetarian........I'm 29, they're in their mid 30s. We aren't militant.....unless someone decides to tell us that we aren't healthy. More on that later.

Maybe it's just me, but I think you've gotta worry more about the 16 year old female vegetarian sitting across the table from you wearing a friggin PETA shirt.......mooing and sobbing and going off about pain and suffering as you eat your steak.

I understand that it's my decision to be a vegetarian. I'm not going to go out to a local steakhouse and start screaming at everyone that 'meat is murder'.... nor am I going to try to convince anyone sitting at my table that they shouldn't be eating chicken. It's my choice. And a lot of us don't expect to be catered to. We don't like having a fuss made over us, so we'll eat whatever we can on the menu.

I will say that if you do have a vegetarian in your group (and if you might be worried about what they're going to eat).........go asian food. :thumb:

I think that a lot of people .....because of PETA or college vegetarians, tend to think that every vegetarian is out to get them. We have some sort of a moral crusade, and will not stop until you're eating tofu. So, to defend themselves from the 'threat' of vegetarianism...they take it out on people like me........

(this actually happened two days ago)

Dalton: So, I was watching Survivor, and they've got this whiney a$$ vegetarian on the show crying about killing things.......
Me: ok
Dalton: You're not a vegetarian, are you?
Me: Yeah, I am. (I've known this guy for about 2 years)
Dalton:You aren't getting enough protein eating like that
Me: (thinking..............here we go again)
Dalton: that diet isn't healthy

The friggin protein 'argument' rears it's little defenseless head. I eat plenty of protein. I've been hearing that crap since I was 18. :mumble:

And there's the leather argument (as Maddox pointed out)..
I'm a vegetarian, not a vegan .

And there's also the ....you eat things that taste like meat...confusion. :confused:
Fck yeah! I love my Chik'n patties. They're pretty tasty. It doesn't have any effect on you......... so eat your chicken nuggets and leave me in peace.

And in case anyone thinks that I'm jumpin' all over people.....
here's a peace offering.........

And a Drunken Steak Recipe

:thumb:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
MudGrrl said:
understand that it's my decision to be a vegetarian. I'm not going to go out to a local steakhouse and start screaming at everyone that 'meat is murder'.... nor am I going to try to convince anyone sitting at my table that they shouldn't be eating chicken. It's my choice. And a lot of us don't expect to be catered to. We don't like having a fuss made over us, so we'll eat whatever we can on the menu.
exactly...D