Quantcast

numb junk thread for manimal

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i figured since his junk's too irritated to wear normal clothes and all...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
interesting...but i don't ride long distance stuff at work. for me, it's like racing bmx with a trail ride in between. i ride from the PD to any of 6 projects within 2 miles then pretty much sneak around until i find something that i have to sprint for. my unit isn't the typical police bike unit in that we don't tool around all day in the saddle with big bulky saddlebags and bright uniforms. we're more of a street level narcotics unit.....more freeride-ish in nature ;)

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
interesting...but i don't ride long distance stuff at work. for me, it's like racing bmx with a trail ride in between. i ride from the PD to any of 6 projects within 2 miles then pretty much sneak around until i find something that i have to sprint for. my unit isn't the typical police bike unit in that we don't tool around all day in the saddle with big bulky saddlebags and bright uniforms. we're more of a street level narcotics unit.....more freeride-ish in nature ;)
I have this mental image of you sprinting and then leaping off your bike and onto the suspect :)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Pacific Blue was an awesome show.
haha...baywatch on a bike :thumb:

i used a clip from pacific blue as part of my 2 hour presentation for general instructor certification. i did my presentation on "training an effective bike unit" and i used a chase scene where the bad guy robs some chick in a car then takes off from the bike po-po. that was the only time i've ever seen a bad guy wearing a helmet, gloves and pads :rofl:

the post grunge background music made it even more super-awesome! :rofl: