Quantcast

Nuthin' But Bangers

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
It's Sunday night, riding a bike again is a million days (give er take) away, and you bust out with this. I've got half a mind to neg rep you.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
That was a good way to kill 8 minutes. Keland still keepin it ghetto with the no visor on the other side of the country I see...at least he's wearing a full face.

I'd love to ride all of those trails.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I like it. On another note, I would love to have terrain like that to build in. Looks like nothing but dirt, some stumps, and a few ferns.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Why are you not riding in a million days?
Oh, my dear, deft, definitive Dane. Has living here this long not taught you nothing about being a self-inflating, hyperbole-spouting, entitled blowhard? Remind me to yell at you for kindly stepping aside from the subway door to allow people off before boarding instead of shoving your way on and muscling an old lady with a cane out of the way for a seat.

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
I like it. On another note, I would love to have terrain like that to build in. Looks like nothing but dirt, some stumps, and a few ferns.
Thats what it looks like, but there is a massive amount of dead fall in a lot of those places. Those trails are sick, its one of my favorite towns for riding in the state.