Quantcast

NW Cup Finals!!!

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Hey everyone,
The 2011 NW Cup is coming to a close. It's been a great season and we're kind of bummed to be wrapping it up to be honest. It will be nice to have you all out here in Port Angeles one last time for the year.

Having Mt. Hood a part of the series has been a great improvement and adds quite a bit of gnar. Watch for more next year as we are in talks with at least one more venue.

Dry Hill will look a lot different than the last time you were here. More views....less trees. We just had some potentially good news from the DNR today which was cool. More info on that when we have it.

I just secured an awesome food vendor for the finals so bring your appetite. I'll put out a menu as soon as I have it, but it will be grubbin'.

We'll be figuring out the courses in the next few days and will send out the pre-ride videos as soon as I can get a clean run down them. Could be a while.

Let's end the season with a bang. Any questions, send them to nwcup@yahoo.com

Scott

Cutters

Chimp
Mar 5, 2008
Everett, WA
Had great results and a good time at Mt. Hood. But really looking forward to racing at Dry Hill again. I've got my room booked. I'm ready.

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
We had an excavator up there today cleaning up logging remains and installing some hot culvert action. Both upper trails will look a lot different than the last time you were here.

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
We did about 13 hours on the hill today with a mini excavator. Should look pretty different, but pretty killer.

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
The Pro Cat1 will ride the same course as the Pro GRT, King Diamond (with mods) Braeburn, Hecklers Row/Falcon Punch, Lower Pro.