Quantcast

NW Cup Round 2 Results

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
Just got to say for Dry Hill it was a little wet. Just watched a video of Cat 2 19-29 the winner left the gate 4 seconds early. Don't know if his time got adjusted as a result him starting early but if it did'nt it should have and he would have been second.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
Just got to say for Dry Hill it was a little wet. Just watched a video of Cat 2 19-29 the winner left the gate 4 seconds early. Don't know if his time got adjusted as a result him starting early but if it did'nt it should have and he would have been second.
It's on a light sensor. You can start any time after 5 (counting down). It gets calculated at the finish.

-KT

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
You'd think someone nicknamed "DHRacer" would know this. I guess not! :rofl::rofl:
You're correct I should know this but I have not raced in a few years. Been using DHRracer for a long time.The DHR is also in reference to my Turner DHR.

HitTheLights

Chimp
Mar 6, 2009
You're correct I should know this but I have not raced in a few years. Been using DHRracer for a long time.The DHR is also in reference to my Turner DHR.
Long enough to remember how Gino would have handled a rider leaving the gate early? You knew before the first turn how much time was going to be added.