Quantcast

NW DC monkeys

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
PM me to discuss some DH trail work at a secret undisclosed location. If you are not interested in building/are a bad rider/can't keep a secret don't bother.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
I was just trying to scare people away. really i dont care if you suck as long as you dont crash and die and thereby get my spot closed down.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Yeah I just took off the training wheels off my V10..plus I can't keep quiet about secret trails:shocked: ...........

The again i don't know where DC is...so this WHOLE post was a waste of time...

Kd1569
Cyclist
just follow all the other commuters and you'll get there.

drakan

Monkey
Feb 27, 2007
Virginia, USA
Yeah, I'm game... I know I'm new to this forum, but I've been biking for a 'lil.
What do you plan on building, NorthShore type stuff?
Btw: I'm 17.

crashdwn22

Chimp
Jan 3, 2007
oh you and your silly undisclosed locations...now when were you going to tell me about all this? oh well, we'll talk when we don't have to go through "the man's" interweb...heh. oh, and do I count as someone who won't crash and die?

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
I hope it will one day be a nice little neighborhood spot. nothing fancy, just a place to practice some sketchy lines without having to drive anywhere. As I told some other people who expressed interest but lived in far flung places, because of the scale its not going to be a destination, its going to be a place to ride when we cant get out to the real spot after school/work/whatever. there is plenty of parkland in this city that could be amazing if you were willing to run the risk, but this just happens to be in my little corner.