Quantcast

NWDCIII "ENDUB EMPIRE" Premier MAY 16

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Grubworks Media Productions Presents
Northwest Dirt Culture III – ENDUB EMPIRE
World Premier and DVD release Party coming up soon……

FRIDAY, MAY 16
Full Throttle Xtreme Restaurant and Sports Bar
3701 E. Valley Road, Renton, WA
All Ages Welcome --- BAR with ID
8:00pm $5door

ENDUB EMPIRE features segments from the Pacific Northwest including the “Jordtron Jumpathon” Parksville BC; “Bearclaw Invitational” Mt. Washington, BC; “Mt Hood Skibowl Race Series” OR; “Silveroxx” Kellogg ID; Greg Wall’s Place, WA; park sessions with Phil Sundbaum, WA; “GHY Winter Chill Series” Renton, WA; “Wham Bam Thank You Jam” Portland, OR; “Beacon Blowout DH” WA; and “Crankworx” Whistler BC, plus other segments………..

The killer soundtrack features Northwest bands – 3 INCH MAX, STRAIT A STUDENTS, THE HOLLOWPOINTS, ALTAREGO and FREEBASE

Its all people you know….. places you ride..… you are probably in it.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
This is going to be good! :banana:

I'm hoping you got some good stuff while filiming at the Bear Creek Super-D; lots of chaos went down that weekend!

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire

OH yeah, there will be SWAG..........

Big thanks to Chico and everyone at DAKINE, for being one of the sponsors of Northwest Dirt Culture III and sponsor of the Premier and Release Party on May 16th. Dakine makes the best packs and appearel and I'm really stoked to have them as a sponsor!!

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
We just got a message form Sandy for the Full Throttle Xtreme Sports Bar and Restaurant that said that Sailor Jerry Rum will be having a “promo night” during the Northwest Dirt Culture III - ENDUB EMPIRE premier.

So in addition to the pile of killer products from our sponsors that we will be swaggen’ out, expect to see pretty girls walking around giving out free stuff from Sailor Jerry Rum.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire

Big thanks to Jason Tague at Monster Energy for the great support this entire year and for being the premier sponsor for NWDCIII - ENDUB EMPIRE.

We have a BUNCH of Monster Engergy stuff that we will be swaggin out at the Premier… Hats, Shirts, Stickers and more stuff and a bunch of new Monster Energy 16oz’ers in a bunch of new flavors.

Again see you on May 16th……everybody is going home with SWAG……100%.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
That purple monster is down right awful
I have not tried it yet. I'll have to bust one out tomorrow, and I'll give my review.

Khaos was my choice last summer, then Big Black over the winter while editing, lately back on the standard original Monster.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire

More NWDCIII premier swag....
Big thanks to AJ and the crew at GoHuckYourself.com / GHY Bikes for the swag kick down. Go Huck Yourself has been involved with every Northwest Dirt Culture movie since the begining and have always been more that cool when time to kick-in for the masses.

More news coming about upcoming Northwst Dirt Culture III movie screenings in "Southern Endub", more to come....

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire

Hey, hey, hey checkout this swag from our friends and partners Project529 including drivetrain components from SRAM, rims from DT Swiss and Team Project529 apparel. Thanks again guys.

The weather is supposed to be perfect on Friday, not that it matters inside the bar, at night, but still its gunna be nice.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Is there an ETA for when the movie starts? As you mentioned, it's going to be a perfect day. That being said, I may ride until I can't see. Hoping I wouldn't miss it if I was riding somewhat nearby.

I'm sure I won't smell too pretty, but I'll be feeling f-i-n-e.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Got room for a heavy tattooed import from down south at this showing?