Quantcast

nyd wonderments

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i wonder why i'm so dumb.

i wonder how is it possible that there are people more dumber than me.

i wonder if i'm supposed to be calling out people whom are more dumber than me dumb. does it make me any dumber? them?

did reading that just make you dumber? how's about now?

needed: shorter carbon stem, not as wide so possibly 44 cm -what originally came on the bike- race bars and race pedals.

howsabout now? :monkeydance:

hope you fellow monkeys had a good new years!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
you know, if i were to have been any form of non dumb and got a bit more in shape before i went and test rode this bike and before coming to the obviously premature eja, er, conclusion that i needed wider bars and thus so PAID an extra $300 for said x'lites of the width of 46 cm to be out onto a TARMAC, completely throwing this bike off it's rocker so i guess we're in a sort of frankenstien mated with the once wired and now wierd science kinda made for one another dumb than i now woulda had not been realized that is is overly and hella twit...crap.

at least she moves, gawd dam it! :banghead:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
this all occurred to me as i was bent over over the bars, slowly realizing that directly over but rather a tad bit more behind the bars and tucked IN was the proper way in while in 53 x 11 only while holding twenty mph and keeping steady along a nearby paved trail two days ago for a total of five miles. yesterday i road the local dam loop, less than twenty miles and fully came to the conclusion that i single handedly ass mangled my own bike and that i needed to drop the bars some more, quite some more actually as when i was resting on the tops flight deck shifter area, it felt as if i was practically standing straight up. and the bars are waaaay too wide. crap.

i hope i'm not the only one who has phuxored up so badly and if not, now would be a great time to share your story.