Quantcast

NYE - Free Tipsy Tow from AAA for ANYONE

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Don't drink and drive. No Excuses.
http://www.calif.aaa.com/en-ca/driving-resources/Pages/tipsy-tow.aspx

Statistics show that traffic-related fatalities increase significantly around the holidays. As such, the Auto Club sponsors a complimentary Tipsy Tow service on New Year’s Eve and the Fourth of July, which offers free rides to drivers who have been drinking. Avoid becoming a statistic and help guests stay safe by following these tips:

• Ensure all guests have a ride to and from their destination in a car driven by a non-drinking designated driver
  • Plan activities that take the focus away from drinking, and make non-alcoholic beverages readily available
  • Serve high-protein snacks to slow down alcohol absorption
  • Stop serving alcohol at least 90 minutes before a party ends, and serve guests coffee or dessert
  • Take car keys from intoxicated guests who plan to drive home

Tipsy Tow service provides a complimentary ride and vehicle tow up to seven miles from the point of pickup to drivers who have consumed alcohol on New Year’s Eve and the Fourth of July. Tipsy Tow service is available to members and non-members. Ask for a Tipsy Tow by calling 1-800-400-4222.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We're staying home. We probably won't make it to midnight, anyway.
This. Tipsy tow is a great idea though. If you have free tows, use them like a cab. I've been doing it all year round for over 10 years.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Me, the missus, our two angels in someone else's house with 3 screaming brat boys (two of whom are full on booger eating monsters..twins, even) and their manipulative sister. The mother and father are my two least favorite people my wife chooses to befriend.

But I don't have to clean up the mess, so I'll go.