Quantcast

Nye gmt

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Morning. At the airport on the way back to Seattle. Fighting the urge to coffee up and suffering for it. :monkey:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Yes, no windings is really bad really really bad.

Finally got my new road bike build yesterday and what a beast it is a big change from my previous 2006 bike. Also put a new fork on the XC bike so 2013 is looking like a fun bike year.

Not sure if I am going to work today time will tell. Tonight will be Champagne and sushi with our Japanese friends.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Went to one of our local ski shops yesterday to get me some new ski pants. This year it appears that instead of hiring the normal ski bums (who know a lot about ski equipment), they have employed a lot of young college girls who wear very tight clothing (who know NOTHING about ski equipment). Not quite sure how I feel about that... :disgust1: or :brows:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
*^* Good morning. *^*

Cold has broken, 3 days in bed FTW.
Not going out tonight, not that I know of anyway. Skiing in the a.m.

Iceballs: I recently got some new bibs from Flylow. Love them. Check their deals page for, well, deals.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
its warmer this morning at 38*:p Bike ride will have to wait I hate frozen toes. Have to go into the office this afternoon to do schedules
It was 12* when I got into my car this morning. It's cold enough that my battery is beginning to struggle to start up. Time to get a Red Top.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Iceballs: I recently got some new bibs from Flylow. Love them. Check their deals page for, well, deals.
Well I already got the new ski pants (Obermeyer rail yard pants) but I'll have to remember to check that site next time. The regular stuff on there seems a little overpriced but the deals section seems to be decently priced.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Bottling beer today. Went for a run yesterday since it's supposed to snow today. As noted above, its cold.
I'm very tempted to spend the $200 to get a kegging system. I am far too lazy to keep bottling.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good New Year's Eve Morning! Skied with the fam yesterday, watched the game--go Hawks! Skiing with the fam after work, crashing on the mountain with friends, and skiing New Years with the fam. I'm pretty sure this is how New Year's is supposed to be :) Stay safe!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I made my resolutions in secret after re-discovering how fat I am yesterday. Time to get back on the bandwagon.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Wrapping up the staycation in a day or so. Might extend it to 1/3...hmmm. Attended the new gym - free weight room is very 'Arnold 77' like. Pumped me up. Got some Abbey style ale, some Jameson. Going to kids party then later night adult 'neighborhood band' party at the local AOH, nice 10 minute walk from home. Hoping they play FOGHAT's 'Fool for the City'...NA NA chugga chugga NA NA chugga chugga NA NA NA NA NA chugga NA NA!!

EDIT: set up the rollers today, kinda scared of it. Holly rollers do not roll so well on it.

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I've got to get the GMT thing back on track with my morning... wild night at my house tonight. May stay up until 10 or so reading. Whew...

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
That's where im at. Waiting till we buy a house before that; gonna get an old chest freezer and swap the thermostat.
Most chest freezers have a set screw that you can adjust on their thermostat - dial that in and test a bit, one of my kegerators stays right at 40*. The other chest freezer was older and keeps slushing up the beer so i'll have to spring on a controller for that.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Are you getting your expressions mixed up, fatty?
The regular exercise and diet bandwagon, that is.
Good luck, Toshi. I lost 50 pounds when I came to that realization.
I won't be running any marathons like you! You, and actually my father in law, are definitely part of my inspiration, though. I think I'm going to risk my liver and try some Atkins mumbo jumbo.